+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Site backup and a Happy New Year

Started by 'The Gaffer', 01, January, 2014, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Sorry for the recent site downtime. A site backup caused a few hard drive problems.

Back with my BKCC friends now though so I'd like to wish everyone a very happy new year.

All the best for 2014.

Phil.

Bulldog Bri

Well done Phil, Happy New Year to everyone as well from me and Anna ;D. Here's to another good one.

8)

garry h

Happy new year to everyone hope its a good one for everybody  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Moleman

YellaBelly

Happy New year all, and thanks again for the work on the site Phil ;)

Iancider

Happy year to new year to everybody.

I've kept my first New Year resoultion already - to enjoy my car to the full. 

The last thing I did last year was to drive the Westie and the first thing I did this year was drive the Westie. 

There was a gap in the rain just before midnight so off we tootled (topless) to watch the fireworks at Clevedon.  We saw four shows  - one from below the bandstand, we could also see the massive displays in Cardiff and Newport and one behind us from the Moon and Sixpence pub.  We got closer to the action than expected when one mortar fired-off at about 30 degrees and aiburst right over us.  Just for a moment we were the centre of a ring of fire of burning embers.  Fortunately nothing dropped on us!  It was good experience and a good pagean omen. 8)

Especial thanks too to our dedicated organisers for running such a friendly well organised club.