+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Chat room

Started by PhilW, 22, September, 2009, 08:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilW

I know we have an instant-ish reply board, but how about a chat room if it's possible?

'The Gaffer'

Yes I could incorporate an chat room but research shows it can play havoc with bandwith and cause a few problems with the forum.

The forum is running pretty smoothly at the moment so I'm thinking maybe I will look for a free external chat room to embed in the site.

'The Gaffer'

Liitle quiz...

Find the BKCC chat room  ;D

'The Gaffer'

Bulldog Bri

'The Gaffer'

Its there if people want to use it, I may have to tweak a few settings in the memberships etc.

Best thing is to open it in new window while you are using the forum in another.

PhilW

Nobody uses this then?

Dixie

PhilW

Quote from: Dixie on 08, October, 2009, 09:36:24 PM
Quote from: PhilW on 08, October, 2009, 08:57:37 PM
Nobody uses this then?

I cannot find it? :-[

If you click on more at the top of the page
, where it says home etc, it's at the end of the list hth.

PhilW

Quote from: G & Toniq on 22, September, 2009, 09:45:14 PM
First prize to Bri ;D

Do i spot a bit of cheating here? if you look at the posts above, it would seem that Bri got first prize before he found the chat room :o

Bulldog Bri

I plead innocence  here, I wrote found it on the forum then on the posting just after phil put up the weldone note  ;D

8)

PhilW

Quote from: bulldog bri on 08, October, 2009, 10:10:31 PM
I plead innocence  here, I wrote found it on the forum then on the posting just after phil put up the weldone note  ;D

8)

Well, i'm not convinced Bri, the times that are logged 9:45 for Phil and 9:51 for you, HMMMM ;D ;D

'The Gaffer'

Let me clear this up ;D ;D

I posted the find the chatroom thread while Bri must have been logged in to the forum. I was already logged into the chatroom when Bri very quickly appeared on it. While we were chatting I came back to the forum and posted that Bri had found it. He then, mins later, did the same.

You can put the baseball bats down now boys ;D ;D ;D

Richard

'The Gaffer'

paintman

What a silly conversation...are you sure this chat room is a good thing??? ;D ;D

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: paintman on 16, November, 2009, 11:38:43 PM
What a silly conversation...are you sure this chat room is a good thing??? ;D ;D

Damn, missed it :)