+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Poll Test

Started by Speedy J, 13, March, 2016, 11:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy J

I am using Speedy's log in to test a poll feature. Could a few of you please vote in the poll that you will see at the top of this page after you have logged on.

You will be able to tick up to 2 boxes.

You can add a comment too for option 6.

You should be able to see results using 'View Votes' button.

Can you please post on this thread to let me know if this works for you.

Note: This particular poll's results are made viewable to other members so are not private.

Thanks 8) Phil - AKA The Gaffer.

Facial Hair Optional

Seems to work Phil though I can't see the club implementing my suggestion!!  ;D

Moleman

fletch_306

Worked fine for me on my smartphone! Love it when polls can be used on my phone.

P.s. Love it really

Gary RH7

Phil,
Managed one vote, "Its Average" to fill up a gap but for some reason couldn't get back to fill up the last gap "Its not so good" I must have lost the plot somewhere as not to get a second vote :-[ :-[ :-[

stevel

Worked fine for me Phil

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Gary RH7 on 13, March, 2016, 09:53:57 PM
Phil,
Managed one vote, "Its Average" to fill up a gap but for some reason couldn't get back to fill up the last gap "Its not so good" I must have lost the plot somewhere as not to get a second vote :-[ :-[ :-[

Ha, thats fine and some may actually agree ;D. On this poll, as it was set by a member you only get one shot I'm afraid. I will try to do a bit more work on it though.

Pleased its responsive foe mobile Fletch, I need to make the rest of the site the same one day

Cheers Colin and Stevel.

FHO, how right you are :( But for info, the reason we were having problems yesterday is that we tried adding a poll mid thread, it wont work properly. I will talk you through adding your own poll early next week to a new Chat and Blat thread if you like.

Facial Hair Optional

Ok cool, that would be great Phil, thanks!!

garry h

Worked finre for me  :)