Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Track Developments Open Day and Barbecue

Started by dave_bence, 01, April, 2013, 08:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

YellaBelly

Jasperpilchards

Just like to say thanks to all for organising this day of tinkering! Well worth the money and gained a little more insight not what's going on under the skin. Car feel totally different and planted than before so well chuffed

:D

Grin-a-lot

Quote from: Moleman on 26, May, 2013, 05:57:13 PM
Nice pictures guys.  :D
It would be nice to have the same at Dyram Park if anyone else is up for it?  :)

I'm planning on bringing my camera & tripod so we can grab some great photos in front of the house.

Camber Dave

Hi Guys

Thanks to Dave B for organising and Tim for doing the BBQ.
Thank you to all who who booked in and also the visitors.

I have tried uploaded the blank set up sheets as requested without luck!.

I have sent a PM to Gaffer.

Dave

stevel

Well after realising my track control arm bushes were absolutely shot, I took the plunge and ordered a set of Polybushes from Rally Design, arrived next day great service.  Got the old bushes out new bushes fitted an evening of swearing last night and all components back on.  spent a few hours today getting the steering straight ready for a trip to Donnington tomorrow to watch bike and kart racing.  The feel is totally different now! Just need to plan a trip back down to Dave to check camber and toe.

fullpint

Same here mate. New springs fitted to the front (think I may check the rear ones before hand) and like you a visit to Dave is on the cards  8)

Lucky Ed

Quote from: stevel on 01, June, 2013, 05:18:44 PM
Well after realising my track control arm bushes were absolutely shot, I took the plunge and ordered a set of Polybushes from Rally Design, arrived next day great service.  Got the old bushes out new bushes fitted an evening of swearing last night and all components back on.  spent a few hours today getting the steering straight ready for a trip to Donnington tomorrow to watch bike and kart racing.  The feel is totally different now! Just need to plan a trip back down to Dave to check camber and toe.

Steady on there Steve - you'll be catching upgradeitis at this rate :o ;D

'The Gaffer'

Sorry for the delay, here are the blank data sheets for download - You have to be logged in to download.