News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

track days and holiday

Started by David H, 29, August, 2009, 02:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David H

So I'm thinking of Going to Keevil on the Monday with MSE as I cant make the Colerne event the week after. I'm not trying to steal anyone's thunder (Ken and Dave), I'm just gagging to get out on track. If anyone cant make the Monday after and fancies it, please come along

Also I'm planning a drive to France with my dad and anyone is welcome. Provisionally for the week beginning the 14th. its slightly weather dependant and maybe at the moment quite disorganised but the B roads there are ACE! Without company its quite possible myself and my dad may run out of chat so someone could always come and sit between us!!

Also its my birthday on the 27th of Sept and I am planning to do a track day near the time or maybe some karting or maybe both?? Any ideas and people welcome!!

A picture from the pegasus day at Combe. It was a great day if not a little hot under the bonnet!

'The Gaffer'

Sorry bud, no time for holidays at the moment, but look forward to doing somthing for your Birthday.

I'm up for some Karting :)

David H

I'm having a look into a few things. I hear the boys who are karting against us in November are hot so maybe some practice may be in order.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: David H on 29, August, 2009, 10:29:02 PM
I'm having a look into a few things. I hear the boys who are karting against us in November are hot so maybe some practice may be in order.

Ha, yes good idea ;D

Great pic by the way.

David H

Not doing Keevil tomorrow after all, working instead. o well.