News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Brighton speed trials

Started by PhilW, 09, September, 2009, 05:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilW

Just remembered it's the Brighton Speed Trials this Saturday, i'm toying with the idea now it's going to be warm, i haven't been since 94 which was excellent,anyone fancy it maybe?
Fun town for a few beers as well.

Or maybe camp in the New Forest with a few beers Saturday night , then do Sunday lunch, have a decent drive, then the meet.

http://www.brightonandhovemotorclub.co.uk/

David H

That would be an ace day out. I'm packing for a drive round France so it would be pushing it for time

'The Gaffer'

I like the sound of this but not sure I would get my car back in time from the transmission workshop.

Can we talk about this one later in the week Phil?

Anyone else interested?

PhilW

Quote from: David H on 09, September, 2009, 08:59:55 PM
That would be an ace day out. I'm packing for a drive round France so it would be pushing it for time

Is that a yay or a nay?

PhilW

Quote from: G & Toniq on 10, September, 2009, 01:08:46 AM
I like the sound of this but not sure I would get my car back in time from the transmission workshop.

Can we talk about this one later in the week Phil?

Anyone else interested?

It will need to be an early start on Saturday morning, just because there is nowhere to park, when will you know about your gearbox?

'The Gaffer'

Had a chat with the transmission guy today, they are aimimg for Friday but realistically think Saturday morning or lunchtime which sort of messes things up not only for Brighton, but for the meet as well as I wont be able to pick it up until Monday if not collected Saturday.

So I guess I'm out sorry.

Anybody else?