Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

November Club Meet

Started by 'The Gaffer', 12, October, 2009, 04:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

'The Gaffer'

November meet. Plenty of time before this one, but it's now a calender event for the club anyway.

Next year Bri and I will be concentrating more on different meeting places all around the Bristol borders, but untill then the Wheatsheaf will remain the BKCC regular meeting place, and weather permitting, a short run out from there to another pub.

Breakfast meet dates will also be scheduled in addition to evening meets at some point too.

As always, your views are welcome for suitable meeting places and favourite runs within your area for next year. Especially for when the sun is out again :)

Cob68

Hi Phil, I have put in the dairy so will be there.

Bulldog Bri

I'll be there as ever but tintopping for a while.

8)

Richard

Will try and remember this one  :-[

Mark G

Bulldog Bri

'The Gaffer'

Weather looks ok, I'm gonna risk it in the Toniq tonight :D

Richard

Busy with electricity at the moment so won't be coming up, have a good meet though folks.

Bulldog Bri

Not to worry Rich. Is that the electrics on the car?

Quite surprised tonight, 7 cars managed to make it down to the meeting, including a couple of newbies, though I think numbers won't pick up fully till the evenings get brighter (and warmer)

8)

Mark G

So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so COLD!!!!!!    :o

I can finally feel my toes again.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Mark G on 08, November, 2009, 10:16:10 PM
So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so COLD!!!!!!    :o

I can finally feel my toes again.

Haha I wasnt too bad tonight, maybe my Blade runs a bit warmer than yours ;D

Thanks to those that turned up tonight. A very nice new to be member and his K-1 Attack car also turned up. Did those pics come out Mark?

A very good evening :)

paintman

Sorry I didn't show. The ignition light decided to stay on in the morning, so I wasn't going to risk it with a alternator failure! Catch up with you soon.

Tony

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: paintman on 08, November, 2009, 11:16:30 PM
Sorry I didn't show. The ignition light decided to stay on in the morning, so I wasn't going to risk it with a alternator failure! Catch up with you soon.

Tony

Sorry you had problems, theres always a next time :)

Mark G

I'll try and get the pics up later Phil.

My water temp never went above 76*.  Usually run around high 80's low 90's.

Having to go round to my mates after to fit an engine in his cold garage didn't help much either.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Mark G on 09, November, 2009, 07:16:00 PM
I'll try and get the pics up later Phil.

My water temp never went above 76*.  Usually run around high 80's low 90's.

Having to go round to my mates after to fit an engine in his cold garage didn't help much either.

I'm pretty sure I dont have a theromstat in mine for some reason, my gauge was reading up to 60* :o Highest in summer was about 99* Time for a bit of work on the cooling system me thinks ::)

Thought about a small lightweight heater matrix in the footwell.

I do have a very warm 3 layer coat that really keeps the heat in. Try a thermal neck tube too if you havent already.

Cold garages are never much fun. I'm on the look out for a cheap small diesel powered space heater.

Bulldog Bri

Last couple of winters I've been using my old Chimina with a large steel tube as a chimminy. got rid of a lot of rubish as well this way.

But it died this year just crumbled so on the look oout myself for somethings else to use..

8)

'The Gaffer'