News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

December Meeting...

Started by Bulldog Bri, 04, December, 2009, 10:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Seeing that the last meeting was fairly well attended for the time of year. I'm hoping that the last meeting for the year will still go ahead. (13th Dec)

I'm also suggesting that we all just meet at the 'Lock keeper' pub in Keynsham, as it's car park is better lit (and was warmer!) plenty of parking spaces as well.  ;)

8)

YellaBelly

We're out at one of the work's Xmas do's on Sat evening Bri but hope to make the Sunday meet (if I'm capable :D) as it's been a while :)

What time are you aiming for?

JB

Richard

Will try and pop up for a short while.

'Mendip Wurzel'

Hello Chaps
What is the approximate start time.
Thanks
Kevin

'The Gaffer'

This months meet will take place at the Lock Keeper in Keynsham instead of the Wheatsheaf. This will mean no inter venue run but due to the recent dubious weather maybe thats not a bad thing.

The meet will be at 7pm on Sunday 13th December at:

Lock Keeper pub.
Keynsham Road,
Keynsham,
Bristol.
BS31 2DD
T: 0117 9862383

Hope to see some of you there. Kits or tin tops ;D

'The Gaffer'

Tin top for me tonight.

Started some work on my car with very kind help of Martin a while back and its now turned into a full body off restoration.

Some interesting things being done and will update in another thread, but this is what the Toniq looks like at the moment...

See whoever turns up later as I'm running just a little fashionably late :)

David H

Can't make it either, work has taken over as it's heating season. The amount of spare time is zero at the mo. However my new engine started for the first time this week but I still haven't had a chance to get anywhere near it to test it or see it yet. Looking forward to catching up soon

dave

Dixie

Quote from: G & Toniq on 13, December, 2009, 06:47:53 PM
Tin top for me tonight.

Started some work on my car with very kind help of Martin a while back and its now turned into a full body off restoration.

Some interesting things being done and will update in another thread, but this is what the Toniq looks like at the moment...

See whoever turns up later as I'm running just a little fashionably late :)

Nice to know I am not the only one in the club mad enough to take a perfectly good working car to pieces.  What are you doing to it?  M

'The Gaffer'

Not a bad turn out for a winters night :) Nice to see you all and to have a good old chinwag.

Good news on the engine Dave, keep us updated :)

Mark, I am going to start a new thread on work to the car, nothing special really, just a good chassis clean and paint where needed, new gauges, new seats, new tube in tube prop, new bulge in bonnet to stop my filter getting sqaushed, new handbrake mod to make the handbrake more upright, diff mount mod to better line up diff with wheels, new fuel sender in tank, etc.

Blimey, thats a lot of work :o

YellaBelly

Glad you had a reasonable turn out for the meet, sorry I didn't make it but I was rather worse for wear after the Xmas Bash on Sat night :(

Must have been a bad prawn in the starter or maybe some dodgy ice in my drinks? :D :D

JB