Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Meetings, Shows & Events for 2010

Started by Bulldog Bri, 15, March, 2010, 10:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Bulldog Bri

After a quick chat with Phil at the meeting, I've set out these dates for events and a new monthly Thursday evening meeting.  ;D

I've set out these dates for events and a new monthly Thursday evening meeting.  ;D

From April onwards through the summer months there will be a new Thursday evening meeting (as some are finding it awkward to attend the Sunday one) this will be on a Thursday a week and a bit from the Sunday meet, spreading the meetings as equally apart as I can. (The venue still to be arranged, so a few suggestions please, other side of Bristol possibly or meet up in town and drive to meeting point).

Meeting Dates:-
    SUNDAY's                              THURSDAY's
   11th April                              22nd April
   9th May                                27th May
   13th June                              24th June
   11th July                               22nd July
   8th August                            24th August
   12th Sepember                    23rd September
   10th October                        21st October

Alternative Meetings:-
                2nd Sunday of the month (same as our evening meeting), Is to join in with the Avenue Drivers Club in Queens Square, AM. First full club attendance June 13th
                Every Tuesday evening, through the summer months. At the Griffon Pub, Bridgeyate (A420), there is a Hot rodders meeting, But all types of car welcome

Run outs for the year are:-
                16th May, Hartley's / Clevedon run
                31st May, Haynes Motor Musesum run
                14th June Pegasus club meet invite - North Bristol RFC just off the A38
                27th June, ACKCC/BKCC Cheddar run
                11th July - Bristol & Bath Classic Car Run (Start 9.00am Avon Riding Ctr, Henbury : 01179  624867).
                18th July 2010 Hampton Ferry kit car show mega meet Sunday http://bristolkitcarclub.co.uk/smf2/index.php?topic=777.msg6821#msg6821
                25th July, Fromebridge Mill / Symonds Yat run
                22nd August, Blaise Castle / Downs run
                5th September, West Bay run
                19th September, Bristol Trade Centre (breakfast) / Saltford Marina run
                17th October, Hartley's / Clevedon run

Shows to attend:-
                29th/31st May - Tortworth Vintage Rally. Wickwar, Nr Bristol, G112 8LJ
                10/11th July - Sedgmore Vintage Show, Highbridge.                 
                17/18th July - Somerset Steam Show.
                24th/25th July - Tortworth Vintage Transport Show. Wickwar
                14/15th August - Bridgwater Car Show (Hosted by Rover PlusClub).
                22nd August - Mark Moor Vehicle Show (Mark Village Hall - TA7 4NY).
                23rd-24th October, Exeter Kit Car Show

Club event:-
                19th June, Castle Combe, Corner Weight Clinic & BBQ

Track Days:-
               15th May, CKC Trackday, Llandow

I will be adding more show dates as I hear of them.

8)

All dates are suggestions for now.  ;) as they are suggested I will add to the list and DELETE the suggestion to keep this feed clean and simple and put the name of the suggestee at the end ;D

'Mendip Wurzel'

Taunton Motor Show - Sunday 4th July 2010 (Taunton School)

WALNUT

I went to the Griffin Inn, and a very intresting evening, as I said beore, It was mostly Hot Rods, but alsorts of intresting cars turned up. A very friendly crowd. also foundout the meet takes place every Tues. night throughout the summer. Well worth a vist

Tony

Bulldog Bri

I've set out these dates for events and a new monthly Thursday evening meeting.  ;D

From April onwards through the summer months there will be a new Thursday evening meeting (as some are finding it awkward to attend the Sunday one) this will be on a Thursday a week and a bit from the Sunday meet, spreading the meetings as equally apart as I can. (The venue still to be arranged, so a few suggestions please, other side of Bristol possibly or meet up in town and drive to meeting point).

Meeting Dates:-
    SUNDAY's                              THURSDAY's
      8th August                        24th August
   12th Sepember                    23rd September
   10th October                        21st October

Alternative Meetings:-
                2nd Sunday of the month (same as our evening meeting), Is to join in with the Avenue Drivers Club in Queens Square, AM. First full club attendance June 13th
                Every Tuesday evening, through the summer months. At the Griffon Pub, Bridgeyate (A420), there is a Hot rodders meeting, But all types of car welcome

Run outs for the year are:-
                22nd August, Blaise Castle / Downs run
                5th September, West Bay run
                19th September, Bristol Trade Centre (breakfast) / Saltford Marina run
                17th October, Hartley's / Clevedon run

Shows to attend:-
                14/15th August - Bridgwater Car Show (Hosted by Rover PlusClub).
                22nd August - Mark Moor Vehicle Show (Mark Village Hall - TA7 4NY).
                23rd-24th October, Exeter Kit Car Show

Track Days:-

All dates are suggestions for now.  ;) as they are suggested I will add to the list and DELETE the suggestion to keep this feed clean and simple and put the name of the suggestee at the end ;D

Little chat With Simon at this evenings meet and he's offering the club a discount for a Clay Pigeon shot for next year. Anyone interested?

WALNUT

Tonight Hot Rod Meet at Griffin Inn. alsorts turn up. should be a good turn out if weather stays like it is.

Tony