+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

July meeting

Started by Bulldog Bri, 30, June, 2010, 10:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Here's an idea for the next meeting everyone to be there no later than 7:30 and with weather permiting and drive down the A4 back in to Bristol through town and up to the Downs.

Even thoses coming over from the Bath side of the city the return home is fairly straight forward, round the ring road or even up on the motorway.

8)

Daley Down Under

Sounds good - what date are we talking about?

Bulldog Bri

Next meeting is on the 11th July

8)

Daley Down Under

Thanks Bri,

Yet another one I cant make.

Adrian

YZFMINI

iv got a bizy weekend but should be there.

YellaBelly

I'll try and get to this one Bri, off to Phuillipines for 2 weeks on Monday working so I'll see what happens.

JB

Krazyken

Great Idea Bri - Unfortunately Dave & I will be doing the Run What You Brung event at Shakespreare County Raceway on the 11th July

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Krazyken on 30, June, 2010, 09:08:43 PM
Great Idea Bri - Unfortunately Dave & I will be doing the Run What You Brung event at Shakespreare County Raceway on the 11th July

Same here :(

Daley Down Under

Sorry - I cant do 11th either (en-route from Stoke on Trent to Newbury)

Bulldog Bri

As so many seem to be having problems or other plans for that weekend, what do you lot think about moving it forward to the 10th,  Sat eve or even this weekend.

8)

'Mendip Wurzel'

10th sounds good to me ....

Hairy Santa

Why not bring it forward to this Sunday as already stated I would be up for that

or tomorow ( Saturday evening as Bri suggests)
I would be up for that also

Anyone interested at all in either evening

Pete

evolution

I'll go along with everybody else  ;D

Bulldog Bri

Ok Guy's.

Seeing that quite a few won't be about on the 10th or 11th due to the Shakespeare Run What you drung event. The July meeting will be this Sunday

Sorry for the short notice on this but I'm hoping that all you shakespeare runners will come along now  ;)

8)

YZFMINI

ill be there.
tonight then..

Bulldog Bri

Hairy Santa

The Club night has now moved to SUNDAY the 4th July

we could do Saturday and Sunday, I think I will do both evenings, the weather is so nice  ;D

See you there on either or both nights - any excuse to get away from this damb Tennis

Pete

Rosco

I'll make the effort to pop out.

On the off chance, does anyone have a old pinto clutch cover i could borrow?  I am going to redrill a flywheel and need one for positioning.

Cheers,

Rosco.....

Bulldog Bri

I've got a brand new clutch set for a 2 ltr in the garage your welcome to borrow it, I bought it for the Locost but it was the wrong size  :-[

8)

Psymon

I will be there also, hopefully in the Luego now having cooling probs along with the ignition leads, but i will got there...

Si  ;D ;D ;D

Dixie

3.30pm, its raining in Shepton.

Bulldog Bri

It's been trying here too. but not ba enough to even make the ground wet

I'll still be there.

8)

Psymon

Just got to me above Shepton very fine rain, should still be there..

Si  ;D ;D ;D

Dixie

Raining here.

Decided I am not coming.  Sorry guys.

Mark

Bulldog Bri

Spoke too soon. rainning properly now...

Still going though :)

8)

YZFMINI

Psymon

really heavy here now, cant make it  >:(

Si  :D :D :D

Bulldog Bri

Well a few made it over for this meeting and a coupe of new faces too.

Sorry to Yogibear who can up from Paulton and there weren't any 7's to try for size maybe next time as weather, work and hol's get in the way sometimes, normally a couple a least turn up  ::)

Was good to see Evolutions car as well.

2ltr Cosie engine with Turbo and Traction control! in a kit car!  :o nice  ;D

8)

Psymon

Was really expecting to make it in the Luego, but it really was tipping it down (and no wet weather gear) typical it stopped exactly at 7.30 but to late for me to catch you all at the pub  >:(

Hopefully there might be a small meet mid week again, as Sundays seem to be jinxed for me since i joined it`s always rained on the Sunday meets lol..

WALNUT

So I take it there is no meeting tonight, 11th july

Tony

Psymon

Shame it's going to be a nice eve by the looks of it.

WALNUT

Personally, I dont think the monthly meetings should every be changed (2nd sunday in month) If a few members cant make that date they will know that the next meeting will be same place, same time. And they can always post a meeting or runout on our web site. Just out of intrest, how many did turn up when you changed the date.

Tony

WALNUT

OOPS sory bri it sounds as though im having a go. but you know im not, I think your doing a brill job.But please dont change our monthly meetings lol

Tony