+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Summer Solstice Treasure Hunt - Monday 20th June evening - guaging interest

Started by Krazyken, 12, May, 2011, 08:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazyken

There is a possiblility that we could join BPMC for their Summer Solstice Tresure Hunt on the evening of 20th June, being closest to the longest day as we can get.  Treasure Hunts are where you follow a set route answering clues along the way onto the questionnaire provided at the start.  Each team must consist of a minimum of 2 people, a driver and navigator, any road legal car is acceptable.  Prizes are awarded for the top 3 crews with the most points.  Dave Doom & I have participated in and organised these events in the past and they make a great evening out finishing at a suitable pub for the marking and prize giving.  Observation skills and following instructions are key so hopefully the crews will still be friends at the end of the night.

These are official MSA Approved events and we are lucky to secure this potential invitation to join our friends at the BPMC who will be be the official event organisers.  Numbers are strictly limited (MSA Rules) so at this stage I am guaging interest as to who would like to participate.  Please only put your name down if you can definitely come along.

There is no charge for this event apart from buying me a drink in the pub at the end of the event - lol.  So put your names down - first come first served.