Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

CarFest North on 8/9 September anyone?

Started by MicksRedNova, 03, September, 2012, 08:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MicksRedNova

Hi all
I realise this is short notice (and a long way to drive) but I have a stand at CarFest North (Cholmondeley Castle, Cheshire) that I had intended would be populated with Nova Kit Cars. However, due to some failures and drop-outs I have FREE places to attend the event on either Saturday, Sunday or both.

This is a charity car event organised by Chris Evans from BBC Radio 2; there was a CarFest South on August Bank Holiday weekend in Hampshire that was excellent (but wet).

The event consists of Cars, Music and Food with some seriously expensive and rare machinery on show. Details of the event are here: http://www.carfestnorth.org/

Access is by ticket only, on a first come first served basis, which I will post to you. Access for Kit-Car driver and passenger is FREE and gives you access to all other parts of the festival (if you were paying public the tickets would be £60 each per day). There are no other stands for kit-cars at the event so we would be unique in a field of Tintop exotica (at CarFest South my stand was between Lotus, TVR, Morgan and DeLorean).

Due to Health and Safety constraints all show cars need to arrive by 07:30  :o on the show days and cannot leave until approx 18:00 when the public are herded out, which makes for a long day.

If you fancy it then PM me.

Thanks.

Mick
Club Nova Chairman