News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Thursday night club meet.

Started by Moleman, 31, July, 2013, 10:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almondsburyhills

Yeah will be there too. Lock keeper sounds good  :)

Iancider

Guys

I'm out of town on business Thursday but I am determined to come and meet the amassed throng.  I may just be dead on my feet though.

We are nearing that time when the weather-worried types can swap       "It looks like rain dear"     for      "It looks like Reindeer!"

So hoping to meet more of you on Sunday......  I know Santa's coming! ;D

Yo Ho Ho
Ian

Moleman

Anyone else up for a club meet? You can bring the tin top if the weather is crap?  ::)

Don't forget it is at the LockKeeper tomorrow night.

Hairy Santa

Moleman

Four us us turned up.  :D The lockkeeper is much better in the winter as it has outdoor heating which is much better.  :D So this may have to be the winter evening meet & the riverside being the summer evening meet.  ;)

It was even warm enough to turn up in the westy.  :o 8)

fullpint

:o :o :o :o Good job I read this!! I was going to go down the Riverside.. Lock Keeper?? Will check out where it is.  ;D

fullpint

For get the above its me just getting confused.. WILL SEE YOU AT THE RIVERSIDE on Sunday.. :D

Moleman

It's our thursday eve meet tonight if anyone is interested? It will be at the lockkeeper just to remind you guys.
I'm sorry to say i won't be there this time but is anyone else up for this?

Sprint 7

Sorry Colin  I'm having trouble remembering what day it is and whether I have to go to work or not at present yet alone social events. Will do my best to meet up next month and in the "7" too if it's dry.Doesn't matter if it's cold or dark does it .. :P :P :P

Moleman

Ok who is up for a meet at the Lockkeeper this thursday night?

sorry I still haven't worked out how to make this event abit more interesting to more people as yet.  :(
Perhaps we could get a few more guys turn up this thursday eve to discuss various ideas?

If the weather is crap just bring the tin top, thats what I shall do. I would like to hear what you guys think we could do?  :D

chris61

and i'll try and pop along to this one too ;)

Iancider

Moleman

Ok who is up for a meet at the Lockkeeper this thursday night?

sorry I still haven't worked out how to make this event abit more interesting to more people as yet.  :(
Perhaps we could get a few more guys turn up this thursday eve to discuss various ideas?

If the weather is crap just bring the tin top, thats what I shall do. I would like to hear what you guys think we could do?  :D

1, Moleman
2, Iancider
3, Chris61

Well thats three of us.  :)   Anyone else? :)

Hairy Santa

WALNUT

I will try and make it in the tin top.

Almondsburyhills

Yep will pop down. tin top for me, tin sides too  :)

Moleman

Well thats 6 of us! :D.    It's looking like tin tops all round if this weather keeps up. ::)

anyone else? I would like some input on how to make this more inviting for more people. :)

Iancider

If this weather keep up I'm coming by boat!

YellaBelly

If I'm not too busy packing, cleaning or welding! I might pop up for an hour or so, it will probably be my last meet for a while :(

Moleman

It's looking like Tin Tops all round for tomorrow! ::)

If anyone else can make it that will be great.  8)

chris61

I'm afraid im going to have to bow out, other halfs not well so im going to look after my little one to give her a break for a few hours.

Iancider

Sorry you cant make it Chris and hope your other half gets better soon.  Its the first Thursday of each month so there is not long to wait until the next. 

Ian

Moleman

Well even though the weather was really crap! :o  We had 5 people turn up. We sat outside all night, It was dry & warm under there heated unbrella's & watched the crocodiles Or trees maybe? go down the river all night!  :P 
It turned out to be a really good evening & the time went by really quickly. So thanks to all that made the effort.  8)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Moleman on 07, February, 2014, 06:46:26 PM
Well even though the weather was really crap! :o  We had 5 people turn up. We sat outside all night, It was dry & warm under there heated unbrella's & watched the crocodiles Or trees maybe? go down the river all night!  :P 
It turned out to be a really good evening & the time went by really quickly. So thanks to all that made the effort.  8)

Fair play :o No way was I going out in that.

YellaBelly

Glad those that went had a good time :)

Sorry I couldn't make it but I am snowed under with pre-move tasks :(

I will try and get to something before we move.

fullpint

Nice to have a few Hardcore members..

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: fullpint on 08, February, 2014, 10:17:29 AM
Nice to have a few Hardcore members..

I would be there. Just can't do weekday evenings. :'( Working  :'(

8)

Moleman