+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Great Weekend

Started by pedro, 18, April, 2011, 11:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedro

Had an interesting weekend.  :D Went to the Bath and West on Saturday and spent a packet arranging to get some repair and chroming done on some 8in headlamps I acquired. Some dedicated people put a lot of work into marque club stands and some interesting wheels in the car park. On return went head on into a motorcycle road run at Pilton- Must have been about a 100 machines ranging from ageing wannabe Hells Angels to BAMBIs on the very expensive, huge bikes, oh plus a few trikes who a biker friend informs me have a bad accident record - something about a lack of braking and steering from a single front wheel when pushed.
Sunday kicked off with a troll down to Shepton Mallet to see people forming up for a run that took them through Street and onwards followed by a trip to a little show at Haselbury Mill near Crewkerne. Lots of Minis , including one bearing a proud bumper sticker "Unless you're a haemorrhoid, get off my a@*^ Brough a couple of raffle tickets for a trip round the Atom factory and a ride but no luck!  :(
Lovely weather to be on the road - Lets hope summer is got to us soft tops!   8)
Hope to get back in the fray - See some of you a WSM?

'The Gaffer'

Nice to see you around again Pedro, look forward to meeting up over the summer :) Looks like you had an eventful weekend.