News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Best Bargain at Stoneleigh?

Started by Krazyken, 02, May, 2011, 01:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazyken

I spent some time in "wheelin & dealin" mode at Stoneleigh and picked up a bargain, arranged one for DB and sorted out some more club discounts.  Be interesting to compare what other bargains the rest of you picked up.  So your starters for 10 are: -

Bespoke Exhaust Silencer - adjusted to fit £25

A great deal from Custom Chrome Racing, after upgarding my exhaust manifold to release more power the noise level has increased to 99.8dB dangerously near the magic 100dB limit when you get sent home from trackdays.  CCR had a correct size cat replacement silencer that they made for someone who never collected.  Nigel the owner of CCR left the stand to look at my car size up the connections to adjust on Sun evening for DB to collect on Monday - all for £25.

Protech Dampers/Shocks

I have known Kevin the owner for a number of years but even I was surprised by this one.  We agreed a deal for DB to replace his leaking old steel GAZ units cheaper than I paid for my Ali Protech units 4 years ago.  I can't say the exact amount as it was a cracking deal but if anyone else needs some new Protech dampers then please let me know.  I will be seeing Kevin again over the coming weeks and will set up a deal for the BKCC.

Powervamp Batteries

I have agreed to set up a BKCC deal over the coming weeks and details will be posted on the forum over the next couple of weeks.  We are looking to tie this in with something else I am planning as they are keen to support local clubs, look out for something good.

There you are for starters, what bargains did you manage to pick up?   

Richard