News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi

Started by Josh Smith, 06, November, 2010, 04:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Smith

Hi All,

Just thought I would say hello to a local forum. 

I am part of a race/track car preparation company. Feel free to browse our website http://www.thatchwaymotorsport.com/

Regards

Josh Smith

'Mendip Wurzel'

Interesting ..... you are within walking distance from me and never I knew you existed.

I just sent you a PM.

Daley Down Under

I can personally endorse Josh and Darcy's work at Banwell Garage/Thatchway Motorsport.  Top class work, very knowledgable and friendly with it.  They've looked after my previous Megablade and the Marlboro Car.

Adrian

'The Gaffer'

Hi Josh and a warm welcome to our club.

Normally I would have banned your ass for blatent advertising without politly asking if it was ok to do so before posting.

However, as you have been praised by a very knowledgeable member of our club I will allow your ad to remain as other members may find your services useful.

Josh Smith

Hi MendipWursel  I will reply to your PM tomorrow, there is also another chap in Wrington who we are doing some work for - he owns an MK with a blackbird engine fitted to it.

Thanks for the reference Adrian, I'm sure we will catch up again soon.

Sorry for the advertising G&T, it wont happen again. :-) Thanks for the welcome.

Cheers

Josh

paintman

Welcome.....nice to have you aboard.  Think you might be getting a bit of work coming your way!!

Tony

peterw

Hi, I will probably be getting touch next spring for suspension set up when the Hood is finished as i am only up the hill by Bristol Airport.
Pete

Josh Smith

Just get in touch when you need to Pete

Regards

Josh