News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hello

Started by Moleman, 21, July, 2011, 09:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moleman

Hello, ive just got myself a 06 westfield & joined the westfield sports car club. I went to the local meet tonight only to decover that they dont meet up anymore at the Bull Inn at Hinton.
I live in the filton area in bristol & would like to take part in events being held locally as well as doing track days which ive just seen you guys do organise these sort of things.
I havent looked through this forum properly yet but would like to become a surporting member so how do I do that?
So if anyone sees a yellow westy driving around north bristol its prob me.

paintman

Welcome to the club.

Tony

'The Gaffer'

Hi there Moleman and a warm welcome to our club.

Look forward to meeting up one day.

Feel free to put any suggestions for events for the club up on the forum along with a couple of pics of your car :)

To become a supporting member look for the Paypal link on the sign on page or at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.

Grin-a-lot

Hello from another North Bristol member too!

YellaBelly

Hello and welcome.

Your username doesn't have anything to do with your profession does it? I've got a serious mole problem in my garden and it's driving me nuts :D

John

robp

Welcome to the club.

Quote from: Moleman on 21, July, 2011, 09:46:58 PM
I went to the local meet tonight only to decover that they dont meet up anymore at the Bull Inn at Hinton.
The Bath and Bristol WSCC is currently inactive.  We haven't had a meeting for months now.  The Cotswolds group is the nearest now but the meetings are an hour away.  Come along to the BKCC meetings.  It'll be good to meet you.  ;)

Quote from: Moleman on 21, July, 2011, 09:46:58 PM
So if anyone sees a yellow westy driving around north bristol its prob me.
Tell us more about your Westfield; age, engine, etc.

Moleman

Quote from: YellaBelly on 22, July, 2011, 08:41:45 AM
Hello and welcome.

Your username doesn't have anything to do with your profession does it? I've got a serious mole problem in my garden and it's driving me nuts :D

John

Sorry john just a long standing nickname.  ;D

Moleman

Quote from: robp on 22, July, 2011, 10:29:52 AM

The Bath and Bristol WSCC is currently inactive.  We haven't had a meeting for months now.  The Cotswolds group is the nearest now but the meetings are an hour away.  Come along to the BKCC meetings.  It'll be good to meet you.  ;)

Thanks for letting me know this. Im definately doing the BKCC meetings if im able to make them.

My car is a 2006 Factory built Westfield SEIW Sport 2000
2.0ltr double overhead cam Duratec - NMS modified Cams, Rolling Road & ECU Remap - 200bhp

Bulldog Bri

Hiya and welcome.  :D Hope to see you and westie at a meeting soon. I'm sure I saw you up near Filton on Teusday eve coming out of Station Road on to the ring road. I was only in my tin top at the time though.

8)

'The Gaffer'

Hairy Santa

Welcome, great looking car,

we are all mad on here,

whats your excuse  ;)

and that is one tidy looking garage,  :o  never seen mine like that, oh yes I did when it was built

hope to meet you soon at a meet

Pete 

Keaters1

Hi moleman good looking car u will be made welcome at both cotswold and bkcc c u soon

Moleman

Quote from: bulldog bri on 22, July, 2011, 09:34:08 PM
Hiya and welcome.  :D Hope to see you and westie at a meeting soon. I'm sure I saw you up near Filton on Teusday eve coming out of Station Road on to the ring road. I was only in my tin top at the time though.

8)
I was driving around there tues eve as i live in the filton area. so pro  was me.
I guess you you live near the bulldog pub? 

peetee

Moleman

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 22, July, 2011, 10:52:58 PM
Welcome, great looking car,

we are all mad on here,

whats your excuse  ;)

and that is one tidy looking garage,  :o  never seen mine like that, oh yes I did when it was built

hope to meet you soon at a meet

Pete
If being mad means no one takes any notice what you say then yes i must be? ;D
The garage is the only thing I keep clean which drives the girlfriend mad in a totally different way! ;D
Will be at the next meet.

dave_bence

Hello and welcome ;D