News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hello all members of BKCC

Started by Mr Phaeton, 07, September, 2009, 07:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Phaeton

I'm new to the kit car world, but after purchasing my first one 10 weeks ago, I'm already losing hours on end in the garage!!! Additive with out a doubt.
My dutton phaeton S4 is along way from being mobile, but just enjoying the rebuild, with the dream of atually driving it one day soon....

YellaBelly

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll get some good advice and info from the guys on here.

Good luck with the build.

JB

Speedy J

'The Gaffer'

A warm welcome to the club, enjoy your stay.

dave_bence

David H

Hello Mr Phaeton. We've met in Thornbury, last Friday. You found us ok i see. A warm welcome to the house of obsession. Did you win the Pinto?

Mr Phaeton

Hello mate, I though you were the guy I met in Interpro last friday, and when I saw there advitisement in your engine bay, that kind of confermed it!!! Yes, I won the pinto @£139 which I feel was a cracking price...... although hope it works!!! Picked it up last night was going to post a few pictures, but my cameras not playing ball at present!! Just wondering how I can trace the year of it?!

dave_bence

If the engine number is readable, you can find out the date it was made here:

http://www.burtonpower.com/technical_1/ford_date_chart.aspx

Richard

Warm welcome !

Many more hours to be used yet !  ;D

Enjoy and pop along to say hi when you can, look forwards to the inevitable triumph you'll rebuild.

David H

Quote from: Mr Phaeton on 09, September, 2009, 10:28:18 PM
Hello mate, I though you were the guy I met in Interpro last friday, and when I saw there advitisement in your engine bay, that kind of confermed it!!! Yes, I won the pinto @£139 which I feel was a cracking price...... although hope it works!!! Picked it up last night was going to post a few pictures, but my cameras not playing ball at present!! Just wondering how I can trace the year of it?!

Good price, hope it works well for you. Neil should be able to help you with tracing it if other methods fail

PhilW