News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Chippenham Lions Allington Farm

Started by Iancider, 18, January, 2015, 10:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Iancider

Great event last year lets hope the weather is just as good.

fullpint

And also the year before  :D
Sorry girls & Guys for not being on here much but Ive just been so busy with work stuff. And its not getting any easier  :(

Moleman

This is a good event. We will get our own club parking like last year. So I will collect names closer to the time.  8)

Pilgrim Anna

We are up for this but unable to arrive until afternoon as Im working in the morning.  :)

benchmark51

Yes, I can do this one. Enjoyed it last year

Moleman

Any more people up for this one then?  :D

Gary RH7

Count me in. Saw you guys there last year and joined the line. later joined the club so would be good to see you all again and start participating a bit more now the car is more drivable.

Moleman

Quote from: Gary RH7 on 08, April, 2015, 01:11:44 PM
Count me in. Saw you guys there last year and joined the line. later joined the club so would be good to see you all again and start participating a bit more now the car is more drivable.

Cool it will be nice to see you again & have you come to a few more events that takes your fancy.  8)

Moleman

Any more people up for this then? :)

I will need to send them our numbers very soon. :)

fletch_306

Please put me down for this with the car now running i just have a few things to do before its back on the road and really want to make some events this year.

Moleman

I will be needing names for this event now so I can arrange a club parking spaces & fill in any club forms that is required. This is a good family show we go to every year & last year we couldn't ask for better weather.

We even feature on their web site.  8)  http://www.e-clubhouse.org/sites/chippenham/page-6.php

They are a very friendly bunch & even though they would like you there for around 10am if possible they don't mind you turning up any time during the day or what time you need to go.  8)

We have so far Moleman
                       Iancider +1
                       Walnut
                       Pilgrim Anna (afternoon only)
                       Bulldog Bri (afternoon only)
                       Fullpint (maybe)
                       Benchmark51
                       Gary HR7
                       fletch_306

So who else is up for this?  8)

Moleman

Any more people up for this one then as I will be doing the club form soon. :)

damouk

Moleman

Moleman

I will be needing names for this event now so I can arrange a club parking spaces & fill in any club forms that is required. This is a good family show we go to every year & last year we couldn't ask for better weather.

We even feature on their web site.  8)  http://www.e-clubhouse.org/sites/chippenham/page-6.php

They are a very friendly bunch & even though they would like you there for around 10am if possible they don't mind you turning up any time during the day or what time you need to go.  8)

We have so far Moleman
                       Iancider +1
                       Walnut
                       Fullpint (maybe)
                       Benchmark51
                       Gary HR7
                       fletch_306

So who else is up for this?  8)

I have the passes for everyone on the list above & will pass them on very soon.

Moleman

I will also be entering fromeflyer  for this so is there any more for this while I am a it?

Moleman

The time has passed to get your name down for this one but they are very kindly still sending me some.  8)

This is a free show people so who else would like to go?

I have passes for the people on the list below & will dish them out at our next Thursday evening meet.  :D

We have so far Moleman
                       Iancider +1
                       Walnut
                       Fullpint (maybe)
                       Benchmark51
                       Gary HR7
                       fletch_306
                       Frome Flyer

Any one else up for this?

Moleman

I will be bringing the passes for this on our Thursday meet if you want to pick them up guys?  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Bring a pass for me on Thursday please Colin, I will do my best to be there (with my leaking dipstick tube!) though it's not a 100% promise  :(  (if you can do that?)

Below... members Of The Bristol Kit Car Club Discuss the Finer Points Of Mudguards (taken at last years event... love it!!)

Moleman

That was last year.  :) I'm afraid you have well missed the boat on this one mate. You can just turn up & blag it if you like mate they are a friendly bunch.

Facial Hair Optional

OK Colin.

Even if I don't get in it would be a nice run out if the weather is good I suppose.

I will give that some thought.

Gary RH7

Going to make an attempt to get to the meet tonight Colin so if I need a pass I can pick one up.

Thanks

Moleman

I'm hoping to get there at some point on Sunday so see you guys there.  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Weather is looking good for this one. Hope there is plenty to do though, don't want to be sat aropnd all day or I might have to start fiddling with my car to keep me busy!!!

Bulldog Bri

Going to miss this one :'( Annas working and I'm on Taxi duty :'(

8)

Iancider

To those going tomorrow

An ideal arrival time is about 09:30.  It wise to bring a chair if you can.  Plenty to do all day - it is a very good car show - lots to see. 

Bring your pass and wave it as you go in.  You will be directed to our display area.  Oh and don't forget the Factor 30

See you there!
Ian

fromeflyer

Hi Guys, best laid plans...I won't be there till about midday.
Cheers

Moleman

Sorry I didn't make it guys. Birthday celebrations went really well I'm afraid.  :)

Iancider

It was a good show, excellent weather - Frome Flyer's buggy just shone in the sun!

I will post some pics by about mid week.

Ian

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: fromeflyer on 07, June, 2015, 09:34:58 AM
Hi Guys, best laid plans...I won't be there till about midday.
Cheers

I (and lots of others) thought your buggy was brilliant!!  8)

fromeflyer

Thanks for the compliments - makes all the polishing worthwhile!  :D

benchmark51

A nice sunny day, but spent most of it thinking about work I could be getting on with   ::). Lots of nice cars and a commentary on baling, tractors ect :-X. Quite enjoyed the scantily clad young ladies dancing around too.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 08, June, 2015, 08:57:51 AM
Quite enjoyed the scantily clad young ladies dancing around too.

What!?!?!?!?!? I must have missed that bit!!!  >:(

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 08, June, 2015, 10:11:27 AM

I bet Wallnut didn't ;)

8)

Gary RH7

Here is a quick pic with two late arrivals missing. I am sure someone will have a pic of the total turnout.

damouk

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 08, June, 2015, 10:11:27 AM

I think Dave must have had a bit to much sun ;)

Moleman

Don't worry about Dave mate if he's happy in his own little world then fair play to him.  :P :P :P
I wish I had his imagination though. 8)

fullpint

fullpint

fullpint

Weather was perfect again. Great company and a lot of nice cars. I did splash out £4.50 on a Hog-Roast roll which to be honest was a rip off.. Had to feel sorry for the little pigs tho!!! They were 50m away from the roast  :(