News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Newbie saying hello

Started by Soyabeann, 29, March, 2015, 06:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soyabeann

Just thought I would say hi , I have just got the robin 2b out of the garage that has been stood for a few years and off to infinity exhausts to get a new manifold done, cannot wait, I'll let you know how it goes. And look forward to coming along to a meet

Bulldog Bri

Welcome to the Ol' Bean ;)

Where are you based and would be good to see some pics of the car ;D

8)

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome Soyabeann, looking forward to seeing you at a meeting..

Moleman

Hi & welcome, hope you get it sorted soon & it will be nice to see you. Feel free to put your name down to any of our up & coming events.  8)

garry h

Hi and welcome to the club pics would be good  :)

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club. Enjoy your stay :)

sanzomat

Hiya and welcome. Will be good to meet you and see the car soon. In the meantime - Pix!

Iancider

Hi Soyabean. Welcome.

You are not the only emerging 2b - you will be in good company.

Ian

paintman

Hi and Welcome.  Nice to have another Hood in the club.

Tony

YellaBelly

Welcome to the club, and where's the pics? :)

JB

Pilgrim Anna

A warm welcome to the club! See you at car day out sometime :)

Soyabeann

Cars in a bit of a sorry state in a friends garage, I'll get the camera when I go to infinity exhausts and try and make the car look good.... 

Soyabeann

Here are a couple of pics after the boys from infinity exhaust had finished with it, very pleased with the work

Iancider

They look like a piece of Art.  Bootiful!

Ian

Moleman

Hairy Santa

the D B's

Guaranteed a good job at Infinity

rivsy36

Didn't realise they made up manifolds, looks a nice job. Welcome to the club.

John

Soyabeann

Thought I'd say car should be ready for the castle Combe day meet, first time it's been out on the road in 9 years so beep your horn when you pass me on the hard shoulder :) have you guys got a stand there?

Moleman

Quote from: Soyabeann on 10, June, 2015, 06:18:50 PM
Thought I'd say car should be ready for the castle Combe day meet, first time it's been out on the road in 9 years so beep your horn when you pass me on the hard shoulder :) have you guys got a stand there?

Look down our events board marked Castle combe Action day 20th June mate & decide what you would like to do.  :)

Iancider

I think it IS important you should be there soyabean - just a few tickets remaining.  The display area ticket is free and that is free for the driver too.  if you want to bring a passenger then you need to go on-line to Castle Combe racetrack and book that on-line.

ALL - REMEMBER PASSENGER TICKETS MUST BE BOUGHT IN ADVANCE THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING PAYMENT  ON THE GATE