+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Newbie Alert.....hello to all from Dangerous

Started by Dangerous Bryan, 23, November, 2009, 10:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangerous Bryan

Hello all.....This is a great little find through the Warwickshire Lotus 7 club website.   A good time to spend the dark evenings getting to know everyone ready for an onslaught of the roads and events in 2010.

I am Bryan, aka dangerous bryan which is purely due to the danger I pose to myself due to my clumsy nature, and nothing more serious....anyway....

I've got a Caterham 7 Roadsport, which I built myself in 2005....big mechano set really but I think that means I can class it as a kit!

Mostly used for road trips: LeMans, Wales and a few airfield days with MotorSport Events, in fact I am sure I have seen dave bence with his onyx there a couple of times (hopefully he doesn't have any lasting memory of any appaling driving I may have done!)

So if I don't physically see you before, see you on a trackday early next year or at stoneleigh which tends to be my first outting of the year.

'The Gaffer'

A warm welcome to the club Bryan.

Things will be a bit quiet here till the sun starts to come out again, but make yourself at home in the meantime.

Cheers Phil.

gingerpaul

Hello and welcome Bryan.

You might think this place is quiet Phil but it's just as busy as the Rush forum at the moment. I think it's doing well!

Why am I up at 1:10am on a school night and on here I hear you ask. Good question. I'm going to bed.

YellaBelly

Welcome Bryan.

Hopefully Stoneleigh will be my first outing of the year too......in my completed Locost. That's my target date, so as long as work don't send me to too many dark corners of the globe I'll make it.

Hopefully we'll have a good club turnout. :)

JB

Bulldog Bri

Hi Bri. Welcome. I used to have that nickname as well for much the same reasons  :-[  ;D

Hope you can make it over for a few meeting next year as well...

8)

dave_bence

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: gingerpaul on 24, November, 2009, 01:11:42 AM
Hello and welcome Bryan.

You might think this place is quiet Phil but it's just as busy as the Rush forum at the moment. I think it's doing well!

Why am I up at 1:10am on a school night and on here I hear you ask. Good question. I'm going to bed.

Haha, I know the feeling ;) Maybe you just enjoy our company so much :)
Nice to hear we are on par with the Rush forum ;D

paintman

Hi Bryan and welcome. I've only been a member  myself a few weeks but everyone seems very friendly and helpful! Catch up with you next year as I'm taking taking my Hood off the road till April to do some work on it.  Cheers.   Tony ;)

David H

Welcome Bryan, i've spotted the car at the odd track day I'm sure.

Dangerous Bryan

Sadly I didn't get to do any in 2009, but hoping to change that next year!

Richard

Welcome Dangerous  :D

Enjoy the forum and not too far away from us lot, so hopefully a meet up can be done over the summer.

Speedy J