Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Tiger owner in Trowbridge

Started by NeilT, 22, November, 2016, 10:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilT

Hi everyone,

I took a cheeky punt and ignored the 'registration is closed' notice and have joined up today. Thanks to The Gaffer for approving!

My name is Neil, I live near Trowbridge and have a Tiger Supercat that I built with my Dad back in 2001-2002.

I am not brave enough to drive it in the weather we've had over the last few days (been there, done that, am no longer in my foolish 20s) but am looking forward to the banter over the winter and hope to meet up with some like-minded folks when the sun comes out to play.

Cheers,

Neil

benchmark51

Hello Neil,
Welcome, nice to hear from new blood. Most of the newbies seem a little shy.
I'm Dave and live in Bristol. I have a Locost Known as 'Ratbag' and is known far and wide. I'm still in my foolish 20's, albeit on the 3rd lap. I have a bikini top and side-screens with a heater, so am still venturing out now and then but the roads are getting a bit lively now!

Keep up with your posting and if possible include some photos, cheers Dave.

fullpint

Welcome along Neil. I'm Steve, Like going totally topless with no heater hahaha.. I'm just down the road in little old Rudloe near Corsham..

Vindicator

Welcome Neil....I'm a Vindicator Vulcan owner towards Swindon....feel free to post some pictures of the Tiger and join in/start threads that interest you...Ian

NeilT

Hi All,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I used to be a very active member of the Tiger Racing and Sevens.net mailing lists back in the day and though life doesn't afford me much fun time these days, I hope to be online frequently.

I don't have any pictures of the car on the Internet currently but I used to have a website with a build diary (back before forums with build threads and blogs existed). I'll possibly be able to dredge up some old pictures from that.

Cheers,

Neil

paintman

Hi Neil and Welcome!!

I'm not too active on the forum these days and my Hood is layed up for the winter but as any
of the existing members will tell you I was very active in the first 7 years of the club and in the summer i'm out
and about all the time now i'm retired.

I live at Frome, down the bye-pass which obvious you know so when we get back on the road in April we can meet
up for a blast if you like!

Tony