News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Car Insurance Scams and Charges.

Started by Denzle, 16, January, 2011, 11:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzle

I have just been reading about car insurance scams and charges.   My god. talk about rip off Britain.

I think every subject we talk about now we are being ripped off in one way or another.   :(

Watching the fishing program last night has made me very sceptical about what fish to buy and where from, as the prawns from Tesco come from sewer infested waters in India.   :o

And some sold as Cod are in fact Cat Fish from some other river overseas.   :o

And now reading about car insurance.   What can we do......The answer is nothing as usual.

Apart from the usual charges like these figures for

2010.........  Set up fee...........................£21.77p
                   Adjustment fee...................£18.84p
                   Duplicate a document.........£17.49p
                   Cancellation fee..................£37.44p
                   Renewal fee........................£17.65p

Besides other scams like paying an excess fee to reduce your premium when you could be charged more, without you even knowing.

Dont you just love this country that gives away 8 Billion pounds a year to the EU.    Then let them rip us off with fish quotas that require fishermen to throw back tons of good large fish back into the sea.

When will this country get someone in charge that stands up for us Brits like the female prime minister in Australia.

God bless her, I just hope very shortly we can get someone like her.   Possibly Nigel Farage of the UK. Independance Party.   

It seems as if he is the only person that has his head screwed on and the guts to say what is happening to the UK.   ;)

What do you think of Britain at this moment and the way the taxpayer is taken for an idiot all the time.

PS
   Forgot to add, that  most Insurance companys share information about you so they can prepare themselves before giving a quote.   >:(

Daley Down Under

Denzle - did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?    :D

Adrian

Denzle

Hello Adrian,
                    NO, Im always a happy chappy (most times)  ;D  but it does make me angry and I cant see how us Brits take things so lightly.

Doesnt it wind you up to know that your being ripped off for everything.

For one instance.....I went to the Game fair at Ragley Hall, Alcester last summer.  But I refused to pay the £27   :o entrance ticket.  Yes £27 per person just to go into the show.

My Car Show at Hampton Ferry is the only show that is free entry that I know of even though it is costing me a few pounds.   This is the reason I am trying to get it off the ground so families can come and enjoy a day out without having to pay out stupid prices.

Thats why we are treated like this because most Brits just sit back and let things pass over their heads.   Or are you happy with this.   :)

Daley Down Under

You're right - I do feel ripped off on a regular basis.  Good one you for bucking the trend.  Let's hope that Hampton Ferry gets lots of supporters.