+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Santa-Pod

Started by Mustang Tony, 05, September, 2011, 10:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang Tony

Anyone going to the FIA finals at Santa-Pod this weekend?????

'The Gaffer'

Sounds great but I'm off to Llandow.

Krazyken

There are 10 of us petrolheads at Llandow so I don't know how many will be left for Santa Pod.  How is the weather looking at the weekend as dragsters don't run if it's wet.

Mustang Tony

Weather was all good and have a nice tanned face with Mustang on maiden vouage making it there and back with no big issues but a few small ones.
Rained Sat afternoon but meant top fuel dragster were running till 9pm which was awesome in the dark!!!!!!  :P

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Anthony Bushell on 13, September, 2011, 08:33:32 PM
Weather was all good and have a nice tanned face with Mustang on maiden vouage making it there and back with no big issues but a few small ones.
Rained Sat afternoon but meant top fuel dragster were running till 9pm which was awesome in the dark!!!!!!  :P

It's been a long time since I've been there, must admit I miss the amazing sound of the top fuel cars. Maybe we can do a club weekender there next year.

Mustang Tony

Can't beat the sound and smell of top fuel's plus the insides vibrating away when they do 312mph under 5 seconds!!!!
I normally go to the Main event which is in May as your prob get 6 to 10 top fuel cars then!