+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Back on the road in the morning....

Started by fullpint, 13, January, 2012, 08:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullpint

Yippeeeee, cant wait for tomorrow. Mk Indy has only been off the road for a month but I can't wait to go out for a blast.. Mind you sods law I have 3 customers due though out the day but I WILL find time to give her a run or two to make sure the front end is sound after it's little re-build.. :D And I may have to pop out on Sunday  :P

Hairy Santa

Quote from: fullpint on 13, January, 2012, 08:44:09 PM
Yippeeeee, cant wait for tomorrow. Mk Indy has only been off the road for a month but I can't wait to go out for a blast.. Mind you sods law I have 3 customers due though out the day but I WILL find time to give her a run or two to make sure the front end is sound after it's little re-build.. :D And I may have to pop out on Sunday  :P

Nice one  - hope it stays dry for you - shame mine are striped down at the mo, but only for another week or so - have fun

stupott901

I might see you up at the farm then are you taking the indy up there?

Stu

'The Gaffer'

Enjoy :) If you are planning a specific run place a post in the impromptu section and you may have some company.

fullpint

Quote from: stupott901 on 13, January, 2012, 10:26:27 PM
I might see you up at the farm then are you taking the indy up there?

Stu
I do need to go to the Farm this morning buy thats to pick up 11 wheels for a customer due here some time.. Not sure I can get 11 wheels in the Indy  ;D Looking like it could be a nice day once the frost clears. I expect it will be just a few short runs, staying local just in case!! Mind you I do have breakdown cover now :P

Moleman

I know what you mean. Mine is up on stands at the mo. doing afew mod's. but should be on the road by end of Jan. Then I will just need to get it set up & balanced for trackdays.
Sunday is forecasted to be dry so it should be a good day for it.  :)

fullpint

Only went for a 20 mile blast but the front end felt nice and tight. Was a tad cold tho on the legs,,,,,,,,,
So today (Sunday) frost was forecast??? Just walked my dog and we have NON.. Cool that means I can pop down town (in the Mk Indy) to pick up my spec's from specsavers.. Itching to use the car.  :) ;) :D ;D Then I may have to pop out again to buy a new PC, trouble is that may need 2 trips, one for the PC and another for a monitor HAHA

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: fullpint on 15, January, 2012, 07:41:17 AM
Only went for a 20 mile blast but the front end felt nice and tight. Was a tad cold tho on the legs,,,,,,,,,
So today (Sunday) frost was forecast??? Just walked my dog and we have NON.. Cool that means I can pop down town (in the Mk Indy) to pick up my spec's from specsavers.. Itching to use the car.  :) ;) :D ;D Then I may have to pop out again to buy a new PC, trouble is that may need 2 trips, one for the PC and another for a monitor HAHA

Hope you didnt forget the third run for the huge bag of software and gaming chair ;D