News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New to me

Started by WALNUT, 01, April, 2013, 02:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WALNUT

At last, I should be back on the road by next weekend. Just bought another Ferreri replica ( Ferreri F430 ) Cant wait to feel the wind on my skin ( I would have liked to say wind in my hair, but I dont have much hair left, so it will be wind on my skin and flies in my teeth, I dont have any of them ether. LOL.              Looking forward to seeing you all again.
                                                                                                      Tony

Moleman

Really glad to hear it Tony. I was only asking Pete (Hairy Santa) yesterday about how you are & hows your car hunting going?  ;D

paintman

Hi Tony, glad to have you active on the forum again.

Hope your be joining us again for a few run-outs.....we missed you! ;)

Tony

Hairy Santa

hope its Red  - nice one

see you soon

WALNUT

Is there another colour for a Ferrari.
                                                      Tony

dave_bence

That's great news Tony, It'll be good to see you out and about again ;D

'Mendip Wurzel'

Quote from: WALLNUT on 01, April, 2013, 04:32:16 PM
Is there another colour for a Ferrari.
                                                      Tony
Yep...........

Great to have you back Tone.... that sure is a flashy motor car. You haven't missed anything as the weather has been sh*t.

What engine does it have?

Kevin

Bulldog Bri

YellaBelly

Great to hear you're back Tony ;) Here's to a long, hot summer  8)

'The Gaffer'

Another warm welcome :), now where's the pics?

robp

Great to see you have a new car, Tony.  Why not show it off at Saltford tomorrow night. ;D

Grin-a-lot

Quote from: robp on 03, April, 2013, 02:41:47 PM
Great to see you have a new car, Tony.  Why not show it off at Saltford tomorrow night. ;D

Thats a great idea - Although i'll be driving my Westy I won't be showing it off as it continues to look a mess.  At least its running well these days (apart from the mysteriously not working speedo).

Moleman - Do you want to meet somewhere near the Willy Wicket and travel down together?

robp

Quote from: Grin-a-lot on 03, April, 2013, 03:49:16 PM
Moleman - Do you want to meet somewhere near the Willy Wicket and travel down together?

Be careful.  He likes doing pirouettes on the roundabout outside the pub so give him plenty of room!  :P

Moleman

Don't listen to Rob mate.  I think He's jealous of my doughnut skills?  :P

WALNUT

Idont pick up the car untill sat.
                                            Tony

Krazyken

Wallnut

WELCOME BACK :D :D :D

I don't believe your comment about your hair, you had a very fine pony tail last time I saw you!!!!!  Looking forward to catching up with you over a pint.

'Mendip Wurzel'

Tone

That Italian car show in Corn Street is on the 20th April this year now that you are purchasing another Ferrari, as I know you have enjoyed attending in the past.

Not long to get your application in if you did want to go......

http://www.biamf.co.uk/

WALNUT

Thanks Keven, but I would not go there again, they got there heads to far up where the sun dont shine, I was there all day , and I dont think one person spoke to me all day.
                                                                                           Tony

'Mendip Wurzel'

Quote from: WALLNUT on 04, April, 2013, 06:20:03 PM
Thanks Keven, but I would not go there again, they got there heads to far up where the sun dont shine, I was there all day , and I dont think one person spoke to me all day.
                                                                                           Tony
That's probably because of where you parked .....

WALNUT

Oh, I thought you could park where you liked in a Ferrari                Tony

paintman

Maybe you can in a real one.....they can afford the parking tickets i'm sure!! ??? ???

WALNUT

Change of plan, they are now going to deliver it thur.
                                                                             Tony

Moleman

Well have you got it now Tony?  ;D

WALNUT

No. the bloke has been messing me about. but I went up there today (with a hammer in my pocket) he is now going to deliver it Tuesday. I will let you know how it goes.
                                                                                          Tony

Moleman

If that goes wrong this time then I got a van & trailor & we can go & pick it up sometime this week if you like mate?
Just let me know if you need my help.  ;)

WALNUT

Thanks very much for the offer, but I put the fear of god into him when I was standing next to his new merc. with my hammer raised above my head, I really think he will have it ready by tues. but once again thanks for the offer
                                                                                                                                Tony

YellaBelly

If in doubt, use the force, the Forum Force ;) :D

WALNUT

At last , the bloke just deliverd my car, not everything as it should be but its here, with the promise that he will be back to put things right, I must admit I thought he was tring to have me over, it arived 11 tonight
                                                                                                                                                        Tony

Hairy Santa

Result ,

fingers crossed he honours his word

have fun mate  ;)

WALNUT

Thanks pete, I do feel a bit better about it now, but got to get it MOT and taxed.
                                                                                                                             Tony

YellaBelly

Daley Down Under

Tony - got to be time for some photos don't you think?  :D

WALNUT

I think I said before. I dont do pics. I have to wait for someone to put them on for me lol
                                                                                                                                    Tony

Daley Down Under

Quote from: WALLNUT on 17, April, 2013, 12:27:59 PM
I think I said before. I dont do pics. I have to wait for someone to put them on for me lol
                                                                                                                                    Tony

Grin - it's time to get that decent camera of yours out  ;D

Adrian

WALNUT

What do you mean my browney box cam.

Daley Down Under

Quote from: WALLNUT on 17, April, 2013, 01:06:54 PM
What do you mean my browney box cam.

Tony - much as I'm sure that would take excellent photos, Grin = Grin-a-Lot LOL  :D

Adrian

'Mendip Wurzel'

Looking forward to seeing you on a run out soon......

WALNUT

Hi All, do you all want a good laugh, Itook my car in for a MOT today and just found out ive bought a shed on wheels and not very good wheels at that, and on the way back my engin blew up LOL
                                                                                                                                  Tony
                                                                                                                                 (A SICK TONY)

Moleman

Really sorry to hear that mate.  :(
I hope someone will be able to help you fix it without to much trouble mate.

WALNUT

The guy supposed to be coming down Sat. aftrnoon to take it back put another engin in and sort out all the other bits and there are quite a lot.
                                           Tony