News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New to me

Started by WALNUT, 01, April, 2013, 02:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sumov8

Tony

Fingers crossed he sorts it out, hang on to that hammer!! ;)

'The Gaffer'

Sounds like the seller accepts he's sold a shed. I hope he's good to his word.

WALNUT

Time will tell. I dont have a lot of hope. I think it might go to the small clame courts.

YellaBelly

Best round up the Posse!!

Bulldog Bri

Bad news bud. Hope you can get it sorted one way or the other. What was wrong with it in the MoT then? Before the engine blew.

8)

Daley Down Under

Quote from: WALLNUT on 18, April, 2013, 05:49:47 PM
Hi All, do you all want a good laugh, Itook my car in for a MOT today and just found out ive bought a shed on wheels and not very good wheels at that, and on the way back my engin blew up LOL
                                                                                                                                  Tony
                                                                                                                                 (A SICK TONY)

Tony - BUMMER.  I do hope you get it sorted out.  How can people like that sleep at night?

Cheers Adrion

WALNUT

I dont know about him not sleeping, I know im not sleeping im so wound up. but I got to leave it for now if he puts it all right then theres no problem.
                                                       Tony

bluehornetrider

What kit is it? Is it ad a with a cougar chassis and engine? If so I'll keep my eyes open for n engine for you. :'(

fullpint

Quote from: WALLNUT on 18, April, 2013, 10:17:13 PM
Time will tell. I dont have a lot of hope. I think it might go to the small clame courts.
Worth making a claim. I hate sellers who know that they have a shed but don't come clean. Buyers have rights now so go for it and see what happen's. Hopefully it will pay for an engine rebuild at the least.

WALNUT

He came on sat. and picked the car up, took it back and is going to let me know on tues. what he is going to do, I think he will go for the repair, rather than repay.
                                                                               Tony

fullpint

Thats a start. I hope he don't mess you around for too long. Fingers crossed the outcome will be on a plus note..

foggy

Hope it all works out well for you

WALNUT

It looks as though I will have to take this bloke to court, he has his car back and I still dont have my money.  But on a brighter note I have just bought another car, and have to pick it up next sat. week
                                                                                     So hears hoping it goes right this time     Tony

paintman

Quote from: WALLNUT on 18, April, 2013, 10:17:13 PM

Don't bother with the courts Tony....... waste of time!    I got a ruling from the judge in my favour against a couple that owed me £900 pounds once, he gave them a CCJ and ordered them to pay me.......never did get the money, had to right it off!! :( :(

Tony

WALNUT

Thanks Tony, you made me feel a lot better    not        LOL

bluehornetrider

I'm sure if someone owes you money, and you have them bang to rights through the courts you can get the sheriff, or bailiffs to collect what's owed to you.

WALNUT

Yes, thats what im hoping for, but in the mean time im looking forward to picking up my new ( new to me ) next sat. fingers crossed
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tony

'Mendip Wurzel'

Sorry to hear about you car problems Tony........ but on a brighter note what is the new car?

Kevin

WALNUT

Im glad someone asked me that. LOL.   Its a1934 mercedes 500k replica made by Heritage, chevy V8 1995.
                                                                                                                                                 Tony

Hairy Santa

Quote from: WALLNUT on 04, May, 2013, 03:50:54 PM
Im glad someone asked me that. LOL.   Its a1934 mercedes 500k replica made by Heritage, chevy V8 1995.
                                                                                                                                                 Tony

what happened to the 3 wheeler with the 2 stroke engine  ;) :) :D ;D ;)

WALNUT

LOL.Its got one of them in the boot, theres certainly room for one

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: WALLNUT on 04, May, 2013, 03:50:54 PM
                                                                                                                                                 Tony

Looking forward to seeing that.

WALNUT

Well, just drove my car back from Sovereign Cars. near Andover. lovely car to drive, a few theething problems, some chrome trim needs fixing
but otherwise everthing it says on the tin
                                                              Tony

Bulldog Bri

Pic's Mate.... WE NEED PIC'S  :-* Queens Square Tomorrow, Yeah?

8)

WALNUT

I shall be at the sq if its bloody snowing, Iv never had the luxery of a hood on any of my kits before LOL
                                                                                                                                                          Tony

Hairy Santa

Quote from: WALLNUT on 11, May, 2013, 12:58:42 PM
Well, just drove my car back from Sovereign Cars. near Andover. lovely car to drive, a few theething problems, some chrome trim needs fixing
but otherwise everthing it says on the tin
                                                              Tony

Result - cant wait to see it,   you did manage to get the HGV licence alright then !!!  :D ;D :) ;) >:( :P ::) ??? 8) :-[ :-X :-\ :-*

WALNUT

It seems like a HTV after my other little car.  LOL

WALNUT

WALNUT

Took the car to have an alarm fitted today, becouse my insurance said I had to have one fitted or they would not insure me, every time I get in, it goes off, and the same when I get out. My neighbours will be going mad by the end of the week. Good job I dont have many neighbours. and I am hoping I get the hang of it soon.  LOL