News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Super-heroes!

Started by Iancider, 29, August, 2015, 04:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iancider

I would like to say a public

BIG THANK YOU

To the Super heroes helping me out.

Dave Gallop is working around the clock to get my car back on the road.  He is working his magic to repair my suspension break, fit new discs and pads and to redesign my ARB geometry so that that it wont break again.  He did all of this when his dog Buster went missing.  Good news Buster returned today and with a big appetite.  You dont find many people as knowledgeble and kind as Dave.  He is a Super-Hero.

And the same goes for Lucky Ed - when I got myself into a bit of a time and commitment crisis he leapt to my rescue and arrived with a trailer and tug to transport my Westie up to Dave.  He is also a Super-Hero.  He wouldn't take anything for his fuel so I bunged a donation into Go! Inspire.

And thank you too to Moleman who said "I would've if I had known" and he would too despite being busy.

What a great club this is when you get into a corner!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ian

Bulldog Bri

Top marks to everyone :P Once again proving this is the best club to be part of.  :P

8)

Facial Hair Optional

I can vouch for the fact that Dave G always was a very helpful and 'good bloke' even in his early 30's back in the day, and as for Colin, well I can say the same about him too. He knows what I mean  ;)

Gary RH7

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 29, August, 2015, 05:16:35 PM
Top marks to everyone :P Once again proving this is the best club to be part of.  :P

8)

"Probably the best Kit Car Club in the world.. Sports cars and classics welcome too!!"

Confirmed...NO PROBABLY in it :P

Camber Dave

I say, go steady - they'll all want super hero service.

I've been trying to catch up as I lost many hours walking the farmland between here and the next villages.

Buster chased off after Deer at dusk on Tues. He returned this lunchtime, luckily without his collar and lead.
I was afraid he had got caught up in the crops or undergrowth.
The farmers brother in law has a drone and he was going to have a look from the air over the bean fields. The thought of him going through the harvester was too much for any of us.

Anyway he's back now so all ends well and working a few extra hours is trivial.

Lucky Ed

Good to hear Buster's back, your place didn't seem the same without him about 8)