News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Excalibur

Started by Brandy Barrel, 04, October, 2015, 11:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy Barrel

I like this:
May even had gone for this over my westfield if I had seen it first. Pretty car.
Look at this on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=262064332169&globalID=EBAY-GB

ford Excalibur kit car RARE

Perfect for winter driving too, just up my street.

Facial Hair Optional

Front end reminds me of a Marcos, not overly keen on the rear though tbh.

Funny you should mention winter driving though, was just having a look at the progress of CC Cyclone with his Raffo and was thinking the same thing, I'd love something like that for when the weather aint so nice. If he ever sells that I may well be in the queue!!!

Gary RH7

I'm sure you wont be looking at the back for long on the track FHO ;D

Facial Hair Optional

;D

Just been out for 1st time since last Saturday when I saw you Gary and 1st time since I had my shoulder injected. I should have asked the doc for some brave pills while I was there, scared myself senseless!!

1st time on roads I am familiar with, went out towards Combe and believe it or not a spanking Rolls Phantom raced me back!!! He was giving it the beans for such a big barge. He eventually waved me by and then rapidy became a spec. He was not hanging about though and overtook two cars holding us up down narrow lanes! Whoever he was he could drive that's for sure! He must have hit 80mph on the road to the Cross Hands!

I'm starting to find out how fast the 'lil red devil' is now! Quite stupidly scarey tbh!  :o

Iancider

I liked the excalibur and could see great potential to improve the rear.  It went for a bargain price.

Ian