News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

MOT

Started by Martin Higgs, 16, March, 2010, 01:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Higgs

Hi Guys

Took car for MOT today after changing number plates for larger legel version it was a bit nippy 6.00 this morning but will be worth the chill if car passes lets hope the tester is having a good day. :)

Richard

Hope it goes well !

andygtm

Did you leave the £20 in a visable place ;) Are garages alot more tougher on kitcars when it comes to the MOT? In my opinion an enthusiasts car will probably be in better shape than many other cars on the road.

'The Gaffer'

Fingers crossed for you :)

Richard

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Richard on 16, March, 2010, 09:55:11 PM
How did it go ?

Probably not well, unless he's celebrated so hard he cant see the keyboard any more ;)

Martin Higgs

Hi Guys

MOT passed I used a garage close to work (my gargage Station Road Kingswood) Very good service just left the car with them and picked it up later in the day, mine was the first Kit Car they had tested they could not understand why it was not on a Q plate but passed with flying colours, If you live local to Kingswood I would fully recomend just need to arrange TAX now for 1st of April . ;D

'The Gaffer'

Richard

Great, bet you are counting the days down to that April tax already !

Bulldog Bri

I shall look them up. Are they close to the Renault garage?

8)

Martin Higgs

Yes they are right opposite SJ Cooks I think the garage was cooks old body shop

Richard

Good news.

And yes it was their old body shop, can recall that from a good few years ago, no idea when it changed though.