News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

AIB Kit Car Insurance....

Started by AIBinsurance, 27, October, 2015, 09:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIBinsurance

Just a quick note to again thank those that have arranged their kit car (and then other cars) insurance with us.

We really value our relationship with the Bristol kit car club and would encourage you to try us for a quote, if you haven't already.

Our team can be contacted on 02380 268351 or visit www.aib-insurance.co.uk

Facial Hair Optional

Is that you Darren?

I have all my kits with you and meant to get a quote for my Beemer too but it crept up on me a bit quick this year. I will defo get a quote from you next year though mate.

Moleman

Have you thought of doing some add on track day insurance to your policy's? That would be really good for some of us.

'The Gaffer'

AIB now do inclusive trackday cover with your normal policy just like Competition Car etc. Ask Darren or Nigel to give you a quote.

Just insured mine, great deal 8) Only thing is my MOT has expired and not a chance of it passing without work (And time) :(

sanzomat

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 27, October, 2015, 09:52:01 PM
AIB now do inclusive trackday cover with your normal policy just like Competition Car etc. Ask Darren or Nigel to give you a quote.

That's odd because I just last week changed my insurance to through AIB rather than Frank Pickles last year and I asked if they did track day cover and was told they don't. The policy doesn't actually start until 1st Nov though so maybe not too late to add it if its only started to be offered this week.

benchmark51

Ratbag and the Trannybus are both with AIB. Just taxed the Trannybus today

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: sanzomat on 27, October, 2015, 10:15:28 PM
That's odd because I just last week changed my insurance to through AIB rather than Frank Pickles last year and I asked if they did track day cover and was told they don't. The policy doesn't actually start until 1st Nov though so maybe not too late to add it if its only started to be offered this week.

That is indeed odd, the policy is through ERS. Ask Nigel about it, it may be a new product. Mention me if you like, Phil.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 27, October, 2015, 07:15:15 PM
Have you thought of doing some add on track day insurance to your policy's? That would be really good for some of us.
As long as it includes 'off road' cover and 'accidental cone damage waiver' eh Colin?  ;D