News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

More Garage Time

Started by YellaBelly, 17, September, 2011, 09:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellaBelly

Been beavering away in the garage again. Damn rain on and off so had to keep nipping in and out with the bodywork  >:(

Decide to add some GRP to the nosecone to help protect the shocks form some of the road crap and also to help with the IVA  ;)

Also managed to fit the vents, wasn't sure at first but thought it might be useful especially if it gets a tad warm under the hood.

[smg id=1089]
[smg id=1090]
[smg id=1091]
[smg id=1092]
[smg id=1093]
[smg id=1094]

Still a little way to go with the prep, and plenty of edge trim to fit, but hopefully be ordering the paint soon  8)

JB

'The Gaffer'

Nice bit of fabrication mate, love the Ferrari style horse :)

YellaBelly

Thanks Phil :)

Sorry though mate, I've got to put you right on the horse. It's actually a genuine Mustang badge my wife got for the car, she wanted an original Mustang Pinto horse for the kit seeing as thought it's 'anchor' powered.

But she'll let you off ;) :D

Bulldog Bri

Not showing any pics (or JB's avatar)  >:( Might be my computer playing up but everyone elses pics are working fine?!?!?  ???

8)

Hairy Santa

YellaBelly

I think the Gaffer must have vexed my profile for correcting his post about the Ferrari horse :(

paintman

YellaBelly

Not sure what is happening here chaps??  ???

The piccies are showing up in a pink box (all the rest are blue) in my archive, when I try and approve them it keeps throwing up an error saying the item cannot be found ?  ???

Try the direct approach if you wan to see them...http://bristolkitcarclub.co.uk/smf2/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=22;nw;start=70

JB

'The Gaffer'

Bulldog Bri

YellaBelly

Phil,

Not sure what's up with the gallery, but when I try and delete pictures it asks me if I'm sure, then says "An error has occurred - the item you specified was not found"   ???

paintman

I get:  "An error has occurred......access to this album is denied"

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: paintman on 18, September, 2011, 11:30:51 PM
I get:  "An error has occurred......access to this album is denied"

Try now Tony, looks like the recent PHP upgrade has changed a few member permissions.

Quote from: YellaBelly on 18, September, 2011, 11:05:40 PM
Phil,

Not sure what's up with the gallery, but when I try and delete pictures it asks me if I'm sure, then says "An error has occurred - the item you specified was not found"   ???

JB - PM sent.

paintman

Hurray, success at last!!...... ;)

paintman

What colour are you doing it? ::)

YellaBelly

Hi Tony, the colour is a secret!!, I hope it turns out OK, I haven't seen one with this colur scheme so hopefully it will be a first :)

Been trying to sort out the actual colour codes for it so I can order the correct paint. (And no I am not going to give you the colours so you can look for the codes ;))

Here's a couple more piccies from last night (assuming they show OK!) Primer was all done with rattle cans, I've yet to have a pratice with the spray gun :o

[smg id=1095]
[smg id=1096]

John

Bulldog Bri

Nearly... Got JB's avatar back and first pic's posted on this thread, still can't get the newer pic's.  ???

8)

Hairy Santa

'The Gaffer'

Ok, how's that? Can you see pics now?

paintman

Bet you he's doing it PINK!!!  :P

YellaBelly

Thanks Phil, all seems in order now ;)

You Da Man!

'The Gaffer'

Hairy Santa

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 20, September, 2011, 10:24:06 PM