News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New to kit cars & forum

Started by Sparky3000, 26, February, 2016, 10:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crunchie Gears

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 05, March, 2016, 12:46:46 PM
Here's a not half-bad example, tyre squeal and everthing!!

Caterham R500 chasing an Atom.......

Be careful if you are using this video to learn the track :o. They have changed the track to slow it down  :(

I did not do the practice lap as I thought I knew the track and so let a friend do it in his Morgan Aero series 4.  I then put the the Ultima into a shap right hander at full chat  :o. I got round the right very sideways but was on the grass for the next right. :-\

Not my best performance :D ;D

benchmark51

Facial Hair Optional

I have posted this one before but well worth seeing again for the noise as well as the skill!!!

Crunchie Gears

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 05, March, 2016, 07:08:02 PM
I have posted this one before but well worth seeing again for the noise as well as the skill!!!

Holy sh-t that guy is amazing  :P. I thought doing donuts was cool but J turns  :D. I do not know how to do them let alone execute them like that :o.  Good job ;D ;D

Gary RH7

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 05, March, 2016, 12:25:39 PM
I have just re-watched the video Ian posted and I have to say the standard is brilliant. In this particular case I think the music suits it really well but I would prefer it a bit less obvious, more background. As for track day videos, I don't think you can beat the pure sound of the car on it's own with no music - Heaven in a Seven!!!

Not realy for track day videos but it makes my foot go down a bit harder. Video aint bad either :P

Iancider

Quotegood sound via a GoPro is very hard to do, mostly all I get is horrendous wind noise so in many ways music is better than that for sure!!

Don't sit on the camera!  :o;) :D ;D :P