News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

new member living in the USA

Started by upfront66, 06, January, 2017, 07:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upfront66

Hi all, Im a new member living in the USA , I once lived in Bristol for 35 yrs & am pleased to join the club.Im just begining to build a Locost 7 using a Mazda miada doner car, as that is a easy obtainablecar here, and apparently they work very well. My other vehicles are a 82 Lancia Zagato & a 2000 Dodge truck, hoping to get some good advice from my friends across the pond, thanks all Larry

fullpint

Afternoon Larry. What part of the USA are you from? My wife is an American :)
Welcome along.. Look forward to seeing your build progress. And your other cars :)

'The Gaffer'

Hi Larry and a warm welcome to our club.

Sorry you had problems registering - This problem has now been addressed but thank you for bringing it to light.

Weekendfun

benchmark51

Hi Larry, welcome to the club. I had a holiday in Orlando & Clearwater about 30 years ago, loved it.
The Mazda is a good choice, look forward to some photos. I have a Locost (Ratbag), Transit 2.3 LPG bus and have just got a Quantum 2+2, keeps me busy. ;D

upfront66

Quote from: fullpint on 06, January, 2017, 09:22:11 PM
Afternoon Larry. What part of the USA are you from? My wife is an American :)
Welcome along.. Look forward to seeing your build progress. And your other cars :)

Hi fullpint, im from the west coast ,Washington state,a place called Van Zant which is about 20 miles from Bellingham, which is approx100 miles north of Seattle

upfront66

Hi all, how do i get into my profile ,so i can update it & post pics. thanks Larry

fullpint

Larry, drop the Gaffer a pm and he will sort it. But I'm sure he will notice your post.. :)
I have a Toniq r900 running the Honda 919 blade engine.. Turns out tho this car was first owned by our Gaffer :) Daily runner currently is a Audi A5 3.0 V6 TDI but I am looking into changing that soon.. Also my Toniq r is up for sale :( :(

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: upfront66 on 07, January, 2017, 12:00:04 AM
Hi all, how do i get into my profile ,so i can update it & post pics. thanks Larry

You and everyone should now have access to forum profile Larry. This was accidentally turned off during upgrades.