News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Atom Spotted

Started by CrisisWolf, 01, July, 2014, 09:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrisisWolf

I've seen an Atom 3 times in Bristol this year (but not sure if its the same one!)

Saw one previous weekend (Sunday 22nd) at Hicks Gate round about. I was in my yellow Westifeld and we exchanged a wave before parting ways and saw one today around by Big Yellow Storage/Avonmeads at around 1830 with a personal plate (4** ARK) I was only in my tin top tho so blended in very well!

Anyone on here?

Moleman

I don't think we have a Atom in the club Chris. Would be nice to have one though.  :)

PS did you drive through Keynsham last weekend?

CrisisWolf

Last weekend (i.e the 22nd in question) I was in Kingswood/Longwell Green, went to Bris for some tools from Halfords, went to Oldland to watch the F1 then home.

I have heard tho that the weekend just gone there was a yellow Westfield/7 type car around as someone thought it was me but it wasn't. I was at Combe on Saturday in the rain.

Moleman

There must be a third one near by then as they thought it was me too.  ;D

CrisisWolf

The yellow westfields walk amongst us. Dont think it was someone on WSCC either. No one in bristol to blat with on there :-( but thats why I am here :-)