News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Tonneau Covers

Started by SylvaMagic, 10, August, 2014, 08:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SylvaMagic

Hi, I am a new member to the club due to the fact that your club seem to be the most informed and helpful club on the net. I have recently purchased Ford based Scorhill Magic Kit car to add to my Sylva Striker.  Unfortunately the new car does not have a tonneau cover and I was wondering if anybody new where I might be able to buy one / get one made?

Moleman

Welcome to the club mate. I'm sure someone will know of someone who can help you. Stick some pictures of your car on here to spur them on.  :)

benchmark51

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club. Hope you get sorted with what you need.

Please feel free to add a thread in the intro section, possibly with a few pics :)

Oh and thanks for the kind words about the club ;D

Iancider

SylvaMagic

Welcome to the club - yes it is a very good club - hope to meet up soon.

Ian

paintman

Hi there and welcome.  I seem to remember a place in Sparkford that makes hoods and tonneau covers, Dixie told me about them as mine wanted a new zip.

Don't know the name of them but they're on the main road opposite Haynes print shop.

Tony

Lucky Ed

I know Aliwizard had a really nice boot cover made for his Luego somewhere in Kingswood.

I'm sure he could point you in the right direction if you PM him.

garry h

Hi and welcome to the club I have a scorhill kit car that I brought a while ago but havent got round to completing.It has a soft top which if you wanted to borrow  to use as a patten I could post it to you let me know if that helps  :)

Pilgrim Anna

Welcome to the club. Im useless at giving any advise on any cars!! LOL :P. But love the social side of the club and drooling over the cars. Hope you get the advise you need.