News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

TR3 lookalike

Started by jockb01, 03, November, 2014, 02:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jockb01

Hiya All

Been out the loop a while now, wife died, moved house; now in Trowbridge, remarried.  Meanwhile car stuck in limbo with Mr Vindicator.

Getting back on track now. Chassis is being finished, half shafts to be shortened, and prop shaft to be made.  Body panels, I'm led to believe are also on order. Looking to fit some nice retro seats (obviously will need headrests).  I was thinking of Nissan Figaro, but they might be a tad wide.  Anybody know of likely donor cars, or aftermarket that would fit the bill.  Saw a Pilgrim Bulldog in Classic car resto show carpark on Sunday that had nice looking seats.  Anyone know car/owner to ask?

Regards

Moleman

Sorry I can't help with your inquiry, Welcome back though.  :D

Iancider

Welcome back - sorry to hear your news.

If it is a Bulldog Bri should be able to identify the owner for you - hopefully he will jump onto this thread soon and put you in touch.  Can you describe the Bulldog for Brian to identify.

Good luck with the project

Ian

garry h

Hi and welcome back hope all goes with your search  :)

Bulldog Bri

Welcome back from me as well, not sure who owns the Bulldog :( If I'd seen it I would have put a note on about the BKCC ;D

8)

'The Gaffer'

Nice to see you back and pleased you have made positive steps.