News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Out and about

Started by Bulldog Bri, 20, September, 2013, 09:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Went out to do some shopping today, over in the Wicks car park I saw this little beauty, not sure what it is but it does say Ford on the back.

8)

fullpint

8) Only thing I don't like is that the steering wheel is on the wrong side  ;D ;D ;D But I could handle that in time..

YellaBelly

And it's the wrong colour Steve :D :D

fullpint

Quote from: YellaBelly on 21, September, 2013, 08:11:56 AM
And it's the wrong colour Steve :D :D
Yep but that's my 2nd best colour.. Got me thinking now what with the winter months drawing in!!

YellaBelly

:D :D :D

Just keep some yellow back for my front wishbones over the winter chap ;)

Moleman

That is really nice looking.  8)
I wonder how he gets away with no front numberplate & no guards around the wheels?  :)

paintman

Quote from: Moleman on 21, September, 2013, 06:22:24 PM
That is really nice looking.  8)
I wonder how he gets away with no front numberplate & no guards around the wheels?  :)

Simple......he avoids the police!!! ;D ::) ;D

Quarrycars

Looks like a US plate but don't recognize the state, historic car?  1920's maybe, back then it was considered dangerous to put brakes on the wheels you steer with!!

'The Gaffer'

That's a really nice looking car, does not look the easiest of things to drive though 8)

garry h

Hope he was'nt picking up the bricks for a house build with a boot that size he will have to make alot of trips  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Pilgrim Anna

Lovely car! Never seen one like that before. I see quite a few cars whilst out and about. I must learn how to post them onto website LOL :P

Sprint 7

Nice photo of Homebase by the way ,Oh and the car ain't half bad either but I bet it handles like a bag of spuds with those tyres.Deffo not Toyo's are they??? :-\ :-\

Sprint 7

Forgot to say that it seems to be "Trendy" to put the front No Plate in the front screen nowadays ( but also highly illegal) so it would be a bit tricky with aeroscreens anyway. ??? ???