News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Watch out for cats.

Started by 'The Gaffer', 28, November, 2013, 01:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Iancider

Oops,

I've witnessed worse. 

An Amercian friend's wife had a beautiful long haired white cat with Blue eyes.  My Friend started his car and turned "Snowy"  into a ball of red fluff ....instantly. 

He innocently opened the hood to investigate the multiple start-up clonking .....and felt pretty horrified.  So in the normal way that men do things.... he wrapped the now ex-Snowy in a white towel to show his wife indoors and apologise profusely. 

He no longer has a wife and barely escaped being turned into a ball of red fluff. 

Now here's a twist.  It was his wife's car and she would normally have started it.  And if she had and HE had then come to console HER he would have been a knight in shining armour. 

Which just goes to show - life is a bummer and being a bloke is just hazardous with no real prospect of a defence.

So guys:  What should he have done....?  I'm looking for creativity here!

bluehornetrider

Sorry but I'm of the opinion that if you want a pet you should look after it not kick it out at night to fend for itself.  It's either domesticated and a house pet or it's a wild animal that you feed in your own house and take the risks. 
I'd have shut the bonnet and driven to work and cleaned the mess out elsewhere and plead ignorance about the cat and count my blessings! ;)