News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Cna yuo raed tihs,

Started by 'The Gaffer', 11, January, 2014, 05:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Only great minds can read this - It came from a post way back in 2009 so thought I'd share it again.

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too - Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Could you read this?

Moleman

I could read this without any problem.  8)

CompoSimmonite

I can read is easily. There again I have mental heath issues (PTSD, Conversion Disorder & Psychomotor Retardation) plus in my previous life before early retirement was used to reading upside down, back to front, and all sorts of other writings !

Paul H

paintman

No probs. either......I was a printer and was used to reading upside down and right to left, after a bit it becomes as easy as normal reading.

WALNUT

I cna raed taht wtih out a porb.I nveer cluod slpel.

Iancider

jus textin init? Wos wrng wivit?

paintman

Could it be read normally if your dyslexsic......just a thought. ::)

garry h

Yep no problem might be worth trying it after a few beers  ;D ;D ;D ;D