+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Who was out driving today then?

Started by wacky, 13, April, 2014, 05:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wacky

Had a little drive today, the first longish drive since I bought it last year.

The left front wheel is binding the brake slightly and the gearbox is not selecting gears particularly well, but I enjoyed myself.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123151764@N07/sets/72157643899826723/

Tony

fullpint

Had my little drive yesterday.. Popped along to the Bike Safe event at Castle Combe. Really should of got out today but duties called!!

Moleman

I had plans for the afternoon but it didn't happen. Never mind lots of things coming up now.   :)

peterw

Had a little drive at 6 this morning, to work and a little drive this evening at 7, back from work. >:( >:( >:( >:(

garry h

Never got out today but managrd to get all the work done after broken cam belt,new water pump,tensioner etc even got new lights mounted to the front.
Got day of this week so hopefully will make up for lost time looks like good wheather this week.  :) :)

Moleman

Quote from: garry h on 13, April, 2014, 09:13:01 PM
Never got out today but managrd to get all the work done after broken cam belt,new water pump,tensioner etc even got new lights mounted to the front.
Got day of this week so hopefully will make up for lost time looks like good wheather this week.  :) :)
Glad it's fixed & the belt didn't do much damage Gary.  ;D

Iancider

I got a a sunburnt face and that hasn't happened so far this year ;)

dikkie

I was over in France with the classic, all going well until the accelerator cable snapped! Fun trying to explain that one to "le mechanic" :D

Moleman

I bet it's nice driving through France in the kit mate.  8)

Bulldog Bri

CC Cyclone

Mnaged to put 150 miles on mine in the last week, shake down hopefully complete :D

robp

Last weekend was the first time I'd been out for a proper drive in the Westfield for months.  (The only other times it has been out was when we moved house in Feb and to and from the MOT station a couple of weeks ago). 

I've been driving the uber-barge tintop for months now so I'd forgotten how agile the Westy was in comparison.  Great fun.  8)

garry h

Took betsy out today and  now own a smokey lumpy engine  :(  >:(so much for me thinking all would be well,anyone got a spare 2 ltr pinto for sale  :D :D

Moleman

Crash Test Dummy

I have been out driving none stop.

Any excuse has found me in the car enjoying the first signs of summer. I have managed just under a 1000 miles in a month with high-lights including, The Cheddar Gorge, Brecon Beacons and Twice down the A39 to Devon & Cornwall.

But the sun is out once more & I'm sure all will have a few more stories to share come Saturday at Weston!

'Mendip Wurzel'

Quote from: Crash Test Dummy on 18, April, 2014, 08:10:18 AM
I have been out driving none stop.

Any excuse has found me in the car enjoying the first signs of summer. I have managed just under a 1000 miles in a month with high-lights including, The Cheddar Gorge, Brecon Beacons and Twice down the A39 to Devon & Cornwall.

But the sun is out once more & I'm sure all will have a few more stories to share come Saturday at Weston!
Fair play in travelling that sort of mileage..... I do about a 1000mls per year

Iancider

Sorry to hear you news Gary.

I've been out an about for two days and drove my first rally long distance in the dark - loved-it.

Ian

Moleman

I would do the same Ian but work gets in my way.  :(   :)

benchmark51

I've been out in Ratbag and and got a direct hit from a Boeing elephant hawk!
Didn't know they could produce so much crap and still fly. :o :'(

Moleman

You or Ratbag who got the direct hit? It's not funny but I did smile thinking it was you who got it Dave. Sorry.  ::) :P

WALNUT

Went to the Coleford show held in the town center sun all day, manged to get lost on the way back.

benchmark51

Quote from: Moleman on 21, April, 2014, 06:00:04 PM
You or Ratbag who got the direct hit? It's not funny but I did smile thinking it was you who got it Dave. Sorry.  ::) :P

Ha, ha. Sorry to disappoint but missed me by inches, splatted the o/s/r wing. :P :P

Moleman

Ha, ha. Sorry to disappoint but missed me by inches, splatted the o/s/r wing. :P :P

Dam.  ;D

Quote from: WALNUT on 21, April, 2014, 06:46:45 PM
Went to the Coleford show held in the town center sun all day, manged to get lost on the way back.
Well your not leading the way to Stoneleigh then.  :P

WALNUT