+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Started by 'The Gaffer', 31, December, 2014, 06:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

May I be the first to wish everyone who frequents our forum a happy, prosperous and healthy new year.

Lets make 2015 a good'un 8)

All the very best to all.

Phil.

'Mendip Wurzel'

Happy New Year to all ....... just getting ready to go to the pub which tonight has a Pirate fancy dress theme.

Iancider

And I too wish everybody a very Happy New Year.

Like last year, I will be out in my car at midnight and will watch the fireworks on Clevedon sea front - ending the year and starting the year in a kit car.  Perfect!  8)

Lucky Ed

Happy New Year to you all from me as well - have a good evening whatever your doing.

.... I'm acting as taxi driver for the kids tonight... the joys of parenthood ;) :D

Hairy Santa

Happy New Year, hope you all have a fantastic 2015  ;)

garry h

Happy new year to everybody hope its a great year with plenty of dry hot weather to enjoy  :) :)

Bulldog Bri

First day of the new year, and I'm under the bonnet fixing Anna's car. Tuesday she drove to town to pick her brother up form Temple Meads but broke down on the way home. I had to leave work early (gutted) and tow her home.

Turns out the Dizzy cap had lost the central button thingy had broke (luckily I had a spare). Gave the plugs a clean, and checked the mixture while I was under the bonnet. Just got to sort out the exhaust to manifold joint that blowing a bit and it's good to go again. ;D

Happy New year to everyone :P

8)

Krazyken

Happy New Year to one and all, just about recovered now from last night.  I'm not as young as I used to be.

Daley Down Under

Shame on me: 10 hours ahead and this is the earliest I can manage.

Happy New Year :)

All the best from your Australian rep.  Here's to a productive and enjoyable 2015. 

PS: we've got a trip back to the UK planned for June/July so hopefully catch up with some of you :)

Cheers Adrian

benchmark51

right on, but don't forget your wellies!

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Daley Down Under on 02, January, 2015, 08:39:53 AM
PS: we've got a trip back to the UK planned for June/July so hopefully catch up with some of you :)

Cheers Adrian

Nice one 8)

Moleman

Quote from: Daley Down Under on 02, January, 2015, 08:39:53 AM
Shame on me: 10 hours ahead and this is the earliest I can manage.

Happy New Year :)

All the best from your Australian rep.  Here's to a productive and enjoyable 2015. 

Cheers Adrian

I'm a head of you for once so I'm even worse than you.
Hope to meet you when you come over Adrain. :)

Pilgrim Anna

Happy New Year all! Yes my car is very delicate and temperamental at the mo. Needs a new service and possibly a new engine. Luckily we have one in the garage but don't have a spare car to use for her to be taken off the road. Joys of kitcars.  :P.
So I maybe coming to Queen square in Brians car next weekend LOL ::)