News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

You've been seen.

Started by Bulldog Bri, 11, September, 2015, 04:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

FHO. You were seen having fun out in the Tiger coming through Marksbury.  Didn't get time to blast the horn, you were too quick ;D

8)

Facial Hair Optional

Not me I'm afraid Bri, must be another Tiger. Mine has never been to Marksbury, not unless someone has stolen it from my garage!!! I'd better go check now!! eek!!!

Nope, the Tiger is still in there safe and sound!

Moleman

I only know where one of your lock ups are & I was planning on going there soon.  ;)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 11, September, 2015, 07:14:32 PM
I only know where one of your lock ups are & I was planning on going there soon.  ;)

Well if you had gone a day or two ago all you'd have found was a pile of bits! All sorted now though and better than it's ever been apparently! Oh yeah, and there are THREE starving hungry unchained Rotties in there, so go ahead Colin, do you feel lucky, well do'ya punk??  :o

Moleman

Most people don't have a clue what we are on about mate.  ::) :) But I have 4 attack bunnies on my side.  :P

Facial Hair Optional

I don't think anyone ever has a clue what we are on about mate!!! Attack bunnies? I'm more worried that you have another 100 angry hornets at home waiting to get at me!!

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 11, September, 2015, 04:47:14 PM
FHO. You were seen having fun out in the Tiger coming through Marksbury.  Didn't get time to blast the horn, you were too quick ;D

8)
I wonder who that was then? Doesn't sound like a BKCC member, unless he doesn't read the forum of course