News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

F1 Bahrain

Started by benchmark51, 01, April, 2016, 09:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchmark51

Can't believe it. Jenson Button finished todays practice 3rd behind the mercs! Looks like they've got the handbrake off at last or Jensons on the funny fags ;D

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 01, April, 2016, 09:08:18 PM
Can't believe it. Jenson Button finished todays practice 3rd behind the mercs! Looks like they've got the handbrake off at last or Jensons on the funny fags ;D

Or he's crapping himself about Stoffel Vandoorne driving this weeked in place of Alonso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lucky Ed

I think normal service will be resumed in Quali as far as Maclaren are concerned, but I hope they find some pace soon. I have always been an F1 fan but I hate to say I'm falling out of love with it. The only good bits for me are Brundle's grid walk and the first few laps, after that I'll record it and fast forward through it later on.

Better off watching the BTCC bumper cars I reckon ;D

benchmark51

I'm rapidly going off it too. Trouble is these are'nt really cars now. High tech platforms, not capable of finishing a race without input from the pits. Should be the car and driver only from start to finish.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Lucky Ed on 01, April, 2016, 09:48:15 PM
I think normal service will be resumed in Quali as far as Maclaren are concerned, but I hope they find some pace soon. I have always been an F1 fan but I hate to say I'm falling out of love with it. The only good bits for me are Brundle's grid walk and the first few laps, after that I'll record it and fast forward through it later on.

Better off watching the BTCC bumper cars I reckon ;D

I always used to watch the whole race live, now I find the highlights shows are better, miss out the boring bits - besides I am too busy on here these days to watch it all. Off to catch up on the Sky F1 show now.......

sanzomat

I went off F1 years ago. I get my TV motor racing fixes from BTCC (and all the support races if I have time) and Moto GP but that's become a bit processional recently. The Moto3 is usually the most entertaining to watch but you have to have BT sport...

Iancider

I prefer kit car vids - at least you know the car is in the control of the driver .....or not some times!

Facial Hair Optional

You can't beat a good bit of rallying - at any level