Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

It has been a blast.

Started by Moleman, 16, April, 2016, 12:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moleman

Hi everyone

I have been a bit quiet on here for a little while due to a number of things & it is with regret that I have decided to stand down as events organiser for the club.  :(

I haven't taken this decision lightly & running the events has been a big part of my life, even with all the problems that come with it, the rewards when everything goes really well was always worth it.

I'm not intending on leaving the club & I will post on here now & then, the track days will still be going ahead so please feel free to put your name down for them. If anyone needs to contact me about the track days or anything else feel free to PM me for my email address/mobile number & I will be happy to give it to you. I may still come to the meets but I have decided to go in a different direction. 

I have been a active member of this club for about 5 years now, I wish it all the best & I would like to wish whoever takes over from me all the best.

So all that is left for me to say is a big THANK YOU to everyone who has come to the events that I have run, it wouldn't have been a brilliant event without your support and participation.

I would also ask is there anyone who would like to take this over please let us know on here  :)

I am available on PM or e-mail should you have any queries or questions.

THANK YOU

Facial Hair Optional

You always did a great job Colin. Not an easy task to take on, you'll be missed here mate  :(

garry h

Good luck Colin it must of been a hard decision for you,you did a fantastic job   :)

'The Gaffer'

You have done a sterling job Colin and I really appreciate all the hard work you have put into this club.

Bulldog Bri

All the best Colin and thanks for all you've done. ;D

8)

jmad

Sorry to hear that Colin. Not being local I don't come to a lot of events but the ones I have been to, have always been well organised and you have always been welcoming. I will hopefully see you at the trackday.

fromeflyer

Same sentiments as above - only been to a few events, but you made me very welcome. cheers

paintman

We'll miss you trying to organise us!

Good luck with everything and a big thank-you for all you've done Colin.....hope we'll see you on a few meets still. ;)

Tony

Iancider

And big thanks from me too Moleman.  With great appreciation for all you have done.

Regards

Ian

YellaBelly

Blimey, I've not been on the forum for a long while for various reasons and when I do I read this! You've done a sterling job Colin and whoever steps up will have their work cut out to fill them boots.

All the best.

JB

Daley Down Under

All the best Colin - although I've been on the other side of the world for all of your tenure, it's not gone un-noticed how much you've done for the club. 

Cheers mate

CC Cyclone

sanzomat

Can't add much to the above - you've made me feel very welcome in the club and I certainly have appreciated all the effort that has gone into some great and very memorable events. Some big boots to fill indeed... Hope you'll still turn up to events whoever organises them.

stevel

From a distant and not too regular member I can only echo the previous comments.  Such a friendly and welcoming face of BKCC, sad to see you giving up this role.  You will be missed Colin.

Gary RH7

Just want to say thanks Col because you are one of the reasons why I joined the club. You and others have given me inspiration and drive to get my kit to something that is a pleasure to drive rather than a pain to keep on the road. With the help of others which are many I now have a Kit that I take pleasure in and now want to keep rather than get rid of.

Cheers and thanks mate.

Facial Hair Optional

Your post has made me think Gary - Colin was the very 1st BKCC member I ever met. I turned up at the meeting at Easter Compton back in 2014 with my son in the Tiger. Col came straight over and welcomed me and had a chat - the rest is history.... I bet he regrets that day now!! ha ha!!!  :o :o :P :P

Sumov8

Colin  What can be written that has already not been covered, your smilling face and witty comments will be missed by all.

Hope to see you around, all the best  :)

Hairy Santa

Its all been said, all the best and thanks mate

PS watch out for them cones !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o 8) ??? ::) :D :-[ :-* :-X 8) ;) :) ;D >:( :( :o :'( :-* :-X :P ??? :( ;D