+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Wriggly tenner has gone?

Started by sanzomat, 21, April, 2016, 01:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanzomat

I was having some trouble with my Paypal account so I've been turning off a few things, changing settings, payment methods etc and deleting old credit cards. I couldn't delete the card that was my default when I set up this recurring payment as paypal was showing it was linked to recurring payments. To fix this I unsubscribed from the recurring payment here as my subs aren't due until October, but even though I've paid my subs for another six months my tenner has disappeared!

benchmark51

He,He. Gonna have to eat the cheese now then!

Facial Hair Optional

Yeah, make like a mouse Dave, squeak, squeak!  :o

I'm sure The Gaffer can fix this?

Gary RH7

Quote from: sanzomat on 21, April, 2016, 01:34:28 PM
I was having some trouble with my Paypal account so I've been turning off a few things, changing settings, payment methods etc and deleting old credit cards. I couldn't delete the card that was my default when I set up this recurring payment as paypal was showing it was linked to recurring payments. To fix this I unsubscribed from the recurring payment here as my subs aren't due until October, but even though I've paid my subs for another six months my tenner has disappeared!

Exactly the same happened to me Dave.
I had to call them to delete a card as I wanted to stop a fraud payment going out of the same account. I couldn't do it on line because the account had "payments pending" which was the standing order.
When they deleted the account the wavy tenner went but The Gaffer sorted it for me.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: sanzomat on 21, April, 2016, 01:34:28 PM

Wavy tenner is back :) The system is a bit backward in that if it sees a cancellation, it assumes that the subscription is ended. Apologies for that and I have re-instated your well deserved tenner 8)

sanzomat