Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Calne Bike Day - near Chippenham - saturday 23rd July. BECs Only

Started by Mike the Bike, 05, June, 2011, 11:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Furore Phil

I'm still going. Weather looks fine at the moment, maybe a little cloudy. I can give a weather report in the morning if you want.

It is suitable for kids. there will probaby be fairground bits (ok not much) and some stalls with bike bits, helmets etc

Mike the Bike

Just checked Met Office website for Devizes area, which is close to Calne. No rain now till Monday night.
Meet up at The Black Horse pub, Cherhill, SN11 8UT at 1100 saturday morning.
We will leave there around mid day for the 5 minute drive into Calne.

My number is 07715555007 for anyone who gets lost.

Anyone who wants to go straight to our pitch in Calne after mid day go to
Thomas of Calne (it's a car repair garage) 11-13, Curzon St, Calne, Wiltshire SN11 0DB.

Both of these places are easy to find on the A4 between Chippenham and Marlborough.

I suggest riding into Calne with your videos on. There will be nothing like it.  8)

peetee

Mike the Bike

YEEHA SUNSHINE  8) 8) 8)
Nice one PEETEE. That's 3 cars now then.

See ya soon guys.

Furore Phil

Just to confirm - the weather is fine here !, a few clouds but nice and sunny

Hairy Santa

Hi Guys I'm still coming but running somewhat a bit late  - save a space for me  :)

Furore Phil

'The Gaffer'

Nice pics Phil. Shame we couldn't rustle up a few more BEC's.

Hairy Santa

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 23, July, 2011, 05:32:51 PM
Nice pics Phil. Shame we couldn't rustle up a few more BEC's.

(Phil) Well hurry up and buy one then - you know you want to  ;) 

Hairy Santa

I was extremely impressed by the numbers attending this show, the whole centre of Calne was crammed with bikes, and all things bikes

will try for some pictures laters

bloody good day out, well worth going 

peetee

Yep, great day out! My eldest, Max really enjoyed it. Literally thousands of bikes, great atmosphere, absolutely rammed full of people! Fav bike was the victory! Awesome. Will post up some pics later.

We should defo get some more of our BEC's there next year, along with the BKCC banner. Our cars were very popular!

peetee

Oops, sorry. Meant to say well done Mike the Bike for the organising. Top job! Reckon there was room for at least 7 or 8 BEC's?

Hairy Santa

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 23, July, 2011, 06:41:20 PM
(Phil) Well hurry up and buy one then - you know you want to  ;)

My Riot and 50p for your Busa  :))

Nice pics mate.

'Mendip Wurzel'

Great day and certainly a lot going on.... We enjoyed the atmosphere and this is certainly a big event.

Mike the Bike

I just knew that it would be a good idea to take BECs to a bike show. And it was - BIG TIME.  8)

We had 3 black Sevens there and arrived in convoy exactly as planned and the bikers were all over them all day.
Mendip Wurzel sneaked in with his V8 Robin Hood and got more attention that the rest of us. From the LADIES. :-*  If anyone wants a bird pulling machine, the trick is to chrome
and polish everything. They seem to love it.
And all the BKCC males and females had a very good day in the sunshine enjoying the atmosphere of the show. You really didn't have to be into bikes to enjoy it.

The general opinion I got from the guys is that it should become a permanent fixture in the club calender every year.

I was looking out for you Furore Phil, and was disappointed that you didn't show. However you obviously did as the photos are there to prove. Must have been when I went walkabout.
Will tie up with you soon though. And thanks again to all BKCC guys and girls for coming along.

Hairy Santa

Furore Phil

Quote from: Mike the Bike on 24, July, 2011, 10:55:46 AM
I was looking out for you Furore Phil, and was disappointed that you didn't show. However you obviously did as the photos are there to prove. Must have been when I went walkabout.
Will tie up with you soon though. And thanks again to all BKCC guys and girls for coming along.

Oops - sorry - spoke to Pete.

Was a great day out again this year. I think the funfair helps. Shall have to make a bigger presence next year ?

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 24, July, 2011, 12:23:18 PM
and they said I was tight 

just found your new car  - go on you know you want to

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SYLVA-RIOT-HAYABUSA-1300-R-KITCAR-GSXR-1300-R-BUSA-/260822937789?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cba4230bd

Thanks for keeping an eye out Pete but my Riot is a great car, I may keep it unless I get a sensible offer. A recent house renovation has hit the cash flow a bit, but nothing I cant recover from.