News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Events Orginiser

Started by Bulldog Bri, 15, November, 2010, 08:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Some of you may have noticed that I've not quite been my active self here on the site, this is due to just having to much to do recently and some very big bill's (thanks tintop)I've also had a few health problems so low on the energy side. I'm getting back on my feet now in all dept' but thinking I need to step back from a few things  :(

With this in mind, I'll be stepping down from 'Events Orginiser' (not that I really feel I've done much recently) if only for next year.  ;)

So anyone fancy taking over or any suggetions even, give me or Phil a shout. I know most track days have been orginised by others but we still need day run outs as a club.

It's been a good year for the club, lets keep it going and have loads more.  ;D

8)

'The Gaffer'

I'm sorry to hear of your bad luck Bri :(  Hope everything sorts itself out.

I'm sure we will wish Bri all the best and thank him for a great job done since the clubs inception.

Well done Bri :)

WALNUT

Bri.
      sorry about that , Im sure everyone will join me in saying Thanks, you done a great job.

Tony

YellaBelly

Here here, well said Tony, I know I haven't made many meets but those I have were well attended.

Thanks Bri.

JB

paintman

Sorry to here about your bad fortune Bri......bet your luck will change soon. ;)

Thanks for all your effort over the last year or so. 

Tony

foggy

Hi Bri, I thoroughly enjoyed every run out that I managed to attend this year and that is down to your organisation skills, well done and thank you.

Daley Down Under

Bri,

Quick post from me to echo all the thanks and good wishes.  Your boots will be hard to fill so to speak

Denzle

Sorry to hear about your problems Bri, and although I have not yet managed a meet up with the lads, thanks for your efforts.  Its really appreciated.

From my own experience recently I fully understand the pressure  problems bring on.

Its a shame I dont live nearer to bristol as I would like very much to be involved more with the events, but at the moment thats impossible.

I am flat out with the organising of the Hampton Ferry Show, and with the wife the way she is at the moment puts a lot of pressure on me.

Anyhow, I hope someone will stand in for you very soon to bring you the relief you need.

Thank you again and all the best for the future. Keep the chin up, as they say.   ;)   Denzle.

WALNUT

Come on lads, Im sure there are a few of you that could do this job. I know there are a few of you that are good with maps and routes. ( Id be no good, I cant find my way home on a fri. night.) Im a firm believer in, Its not what your club can do for you, but what you can do for your club. It might be good to have more than one orginiser, one for track events, one for for runouts, and perhaps one for shows, Id be willing to help out where ever I could, so come on lads put your name forward

Tony

'The Gaffer'

Thanks for the support guys :).

As the season is pretty much over, I expect things to get a little quiet round here for a while so not so worried at the moment. But come next year I hope to have a few things in place.