News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Lost 20db!!! Yippeeeeeeee...

Started by fullpint, 24, August, 2012, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullpint

Yesterday I took off my Westfiled megablade exhaust and had a go at re-packing it..
Firstly a BIG THANK YOU to Stupot for letting me borrow his rivet gun and rivets (I've just ordered one for my-self).
And another thank you Stupot for giving me the packing material. The only thing he never done was fit it for me  :D :D :D
So I re-packed it and then (yep Stu again) Stupot done a noise check using an app on his phone!!!!
Read 92 and last time around it was 112. Just need to find out when the next session at Combe or Kevil is just to double check it before it starts to burn out. Hopefully the BEC can make it on track now  8)

stupott901

Steve,

Not a problem pleasure to be of help, but if i am rivets short for my next project ill be chasing you

Stu

fullpint

Quote from: stupott901 on 24, August, 2012, 07:35:57 PM
Steve,

Not a problem pleasure to be of help, but if i am rivets short for my next project ill be chasing you

Stu
Mine should be here on Tuesday mate, also a nut riveter what ever one of them is!! Spare can is already stripped and waiting to try out my new toy. But this time I will powder coat it since it's spare and then sell it on may be...