News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

£35 MOT'S AT FCMMOTORSPORT

Started by fcmmotorsport, 25, August, 2009, 03:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcmmotorsport

as it says folks mot' for £35 with us but you need to mention your a member of bristol kit car club. this does aplly to any car you own not just you pride and joy ;D

contact us on 01179413232

dave_bence

My car needs a MOT in October, so I'll be giving you a call.

The garage I've been using for years has closed down, due to the owner's retirement.

robp

Westy just passed it's MOT at FCM.  Good service from John and the guys.  I'll be taking the tin-top there too later in the year.

All ready now for Willy Wicket meeting on Thursday.

Hairy Santa

Quote from: robp on 02, August, 2011, 04:33:14 PM
Westy just passed it's MOT at FCM.  Good service from John and the guys.  I'll be taking the tin-top there too later in the year.

All ready now for Willy Wicket meeting on Thursday.

whats this willy wicket meet rob ?

robp

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 02, August, 2011, 05:24:10 PM

It's one of the new BKCC meets.  1st Thursday eve of the month meeting at the Willy Wicket pub on the Bristol Ring road at 7.00 - 7.30pm (Badminton Road, Downend, Bristol, BS36 1DP) followed by a brisk but legal run around the ring road and on to the Riverside Inn at The Shallows, Saltford, Bristol, Avon BS31 3EX

Moleman

I didnt know about the meet. I will def try to be there then & hope to meet you all for the first time. 8)

'The Gaffer'

paintman

If the weather is fine I will meet you for a pint in Saltford.....went for a blast tonight, really warm. ;)

Hairy Santa

Quote from: robp on 02, August, 2011, 06:56:42 PM
Quote from: Hairy Santa on 02, August, 2011, 05:24:10 PM

It's one of the new BKCC meets.  1st Thursday eve of the month meeting at the Willy Wicket pub on the Bristol Ring road at 7.00 - 7.30pm (Badminton Road, Downend, Bristol, BS36 1DP) followed by a brisk but legal run around the ring road and on to the Riverside Inn at The Shallows, Saltford, Bristol, Avon BS31 3EX

Thanks Rob - didn't reconize the name, might be back on the road by then - looks like time for a test drive I recon

robp

Just been back to FCM again for the MOT on the tintop.  Once again, good service from John and the guys.  The old motor passed too!

Krazyken

I can echo Robs comment above, FCM have MoT'd my Marlin for another 12 months, great service from John and his team

'The Gaffer'

Agreed. Had both my Riot and work van MOT'd at FCM. Great service.